Blinq.comwrong item... twice!!!

A

Beware of this company at all costs! On November 24 I ordered an iPad Pro 12.9 inch 128 GB but was sent an iPad mini. I called up and spoke to both Beth and her manager, Bobby and was assured that these types of mistakes never happened. They apologized, refunded my money, and assured me they would call when another iPad Pro 12.9 inch 128 GB tablet became available and would give it to me at the same price. They never called, but I saw another listed and reordered trusting that Bobby and Beth were correct in telling me this sort of thing never happens. Sure enough, today another iPad mini arrived. Blinq clearly has some real quality control problems. I will never order anything from them again. You shouldn't either!