Blinq.compayment processing and shipping

A

Order number 1303445 I purchased a 65" curved tv for just over $1620.00 on eBay which was being sold by Blinq(Best Buy). I purchased because it said "free shipping... Orders ship wishing 24 hours". So, clicked buy it now and paid via PayPal. Payment went through instantly and I waited for the tracking info. First, I received an email saying thank you for your purchase from Blinq so I was getting excited. Then NOTHING... The order status kept saying(and still does say)"preparing shipment". I paid on 11-4-15, so on 11-10-15 I called since I had no money, no tv and no tracking. The rep insisted PayPal had a hold on the funds. I then called PayPal... "I don't know why they would say that to you... This was an instant payment and their funds have cleared on the 4th of November", said the PayPal customer service agent. I should've know it wasn't PayPal, they're awesome. I thought, "they will look into it for me now, they'll have to" ... Called Blinq again and they said "oh, I see what it is... It is an internal payment recording error. We will fix that and ship tomorrow". I then thought, "ok, at least it's on it's way"... Then NOTHING... Order status remains unchanged, tv NOT SHIPPED! I called again... Same answers and no help... Emails have been just as frustrating... The response from the rep said, "you could cancel and simply repurchase so that the error is no longer an issue" WTF?! REALLY?! Why don't you just ship my tv for which you've had my money nearly 10 days!!!? They need to spend profits on a new payment processing system! I want my tv yesterday!!! Ship it! OR 1303445

payment processing and shipping