BJ's Wholesale Clubtire service - tire rotation and balance

K Jan 30, 2020

I went to BJs to get my tires rotated and balanced on Monday, January 13th and at about 1pm and after waiting for close to an hour, was told that they won't be able to perform any services and I should come back the next day. I booked an appointment for 2pm the next day as suggested. I arrived at exactly 2:04pm on January 14th and was told that the technician was out to lunch. There were no customers in the tire shop so I assumed the service would be pretty quick. I dropped off my car and headed into the store to get some groceries and was there for 1.5 hours. I returned to the tire shop and no one was there. I pressed the bell, yelled, hollered for over 30mins and no one showed up. At this time, it was 4:03pm. I was shocked and went back to the store to ask for a manager who then followed me back to the store. By this time, the technician had returned. My car wasn't ready; the tires weren't balanced or rotated. The technician mentioned that he was so busy and just got a chance to work on it. This was a lie because there was no one there when I got there. With no remorse or apologies, he did a rush job and even forgot to check the air pressure as the tire pressure light was still on when I left. I left so disappointed and gobsmacked that someone so lazy and nonchalant will be employed by BJs. The man's name is Kyle and should not be allowed to represent BJs in any capacity.