Bizbuilder.com — Unauthorized charges!
I ordered a Jack Lalange Juicer in October 2007. I realized very quickly that I had made an error in judgment and tried unsuccessfully to get my money back. I was told the product wasn't in stock and would be shipped direct from China. No one in their right mind would agree to the terms & conditions they said I agreed to. I was told it could take up to 3 mos. before I might receive the juicer and I'm fairly certain I won't be receiving anything as the "slow boat from China" must have sunk by now. This company is as crooked as they come...
More Bizbuilder.com Complaints & Reviews
- Biz Builder - Beware, Biz builder is a scam!
- Bizbuilder.com - Bad business!
- BIZ Builder - George Massalas - Bad Business - Not Honest
- Bizbuilder.com - Scam and cheating!
- BIZ Builder.com - Honesty & Integrity
- Biz Builder - Stellar Service!
- BizBuilder - Juicer order!
- Biz Builder - Wonderful Service!
- Biz Builder - Customer Service, Etc.
- Back To Basics / Jack LaLane Blender & Juicers - Ordering & Receipt of Goods