Menu
Home Cosmetics BH Cosmetics product and service

BH Cosmetics review: product and service

T
Author of the complaint
1:55 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I recently (well not so recently) order a few items from the bh cosmetics website. I am very upset to say that my products have not come in yet nor have they provided me with an eta or shipping conformation. The money has been takin out of the account but seeing as i ordered my products on 11/12/17 and it us now 12/1/17 there has been amble time to get this sorted out. I eventually got fed up with waiting so i wanted to cancel my order completely however they refuse to cancel it. I asked for a corpurit number to call however they provided me with a the number for regular customer service, which is not what i asked for. I ended up trying to use the customer service number but after being on the phone for 20 minutes more than three times I gave up on that so I emailed them again they sent me out the same cookie-cutter responses of all the emails that I sent to them and I'm honestly just tired of it. My money has still not been refunded and I continue to receive no resolvement of my issue.

More BH Cosmetics complaints & reviews

BH Cosmetics - scam
BH Cosmetics - rip off and fake
BH Cosmetics - have not recieved product
BH Cosmetics - charged never received order
1 comments
C
Dec 07, 2017 4:29 pm EST

I ordered 11/24 and as of 12/7 they have not shipped. I called, was on hold more than 10minutes, talked to a person who said they would send that day and still not shipped. I won’t buy again and if it doesn’t ship by tomorrow I’m cancelling the order.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

33 complaints