Bettys Yorkie Teacupsbuying a puppy never receiving it

B Review updated:

We bought a very expensive puppy from Bettys teacup yorkies and she assured me everything was legit and we were all set to go, then never responded never wrote me back never took any of my calls emails etc! I have filed fraud with my bank and PayPal I don't know if I will be able to get any of the money back! What a discussing women would ever do that to people! My poor kids were so excited and now I have to break the news that horrible people exist in this world !

• Ka
    Kambiz.P Oct 11, 2019

I am the owner of Betty’s yorkies and I for one have never heard of you. If you have an issue and please contact me IMMEDIATELY so we can resolve this.

My number is 438.874.7877, my name is Kambiz ( not Kevin )

Give me a call I will be more than happy to resolve this matter. As there is no way you paid for a dog and didn’t receive the puppy. I’ll also post on here the complete conversation and resolution

Sincerely,