Better UniverseBetter Universe is making my life worse!

I joined Better Universe in an attempt to earn extra money in a home based business. After almost a year, I have to admit that it wasn't something I wanted to get involved with. So, I decided to contact Better Universe and cancel my membership my monthly 49.95 fee. That is where the problem started. The number that I once received for support is ALWAYS busy ... 24/7. I then tried to cancel my membership over the internet. My subscription was changed from a monthly payment to a FREE membership. Members are entitled to downgrade to free, still be a member but lose some of the benefits. My account information absolutely indicated that I was now part of the FREE membership. I checked the web site several times and I was definately listed as a FREE member. However, FREE in this case means that I lost my membership benefits, but I am still being debited my monthly fee. I am having no luck receiving a return e-mail and the phone number I have in still constantly busy! I literally have to cancel my debit card and have a new number issued so that these people stop taking my money.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices