BES Utilitiesmis sold electricity

S

I received a call from a "broker" back in October 2016 who asked me a few questions regarding my electricity, he then went on to say that he could reduce my bills substantially was I interested? who wouldn't be? well any way he then spoke jargon at 100 miles per hour and before I knew it I was tied in to a 5 years lease !!! My first bill appeared and it was £68.00 which I though was great as my bills before had been £109.00-£115.00. Then I received my next bill which to my amazement was £243.00!!! I called to explain there had been some sort of issue as that couldn't be right and was met at the other end of the telephone by some rude girl advising that is was right and required to be paid! I asked if they could look in to it and explained my bills before had been a lot lower was then again approached with an abrupt rude attitude advising that there would be an additional charge for then to investigate!! I didn't agree to any further charges I then asked for all call recordings to be sent to me and again I was told this would cost £10.00 per call and guess what they have lost the original call which stated my costs would drop !! how convenient...I have since had to walk away from my business and now seek legal advice as they are bombarding me with calls despite me telling them not to call me as I now want everything in writing due to there lies and cherry picking of information that the keep/record. The Call/email on a daily basis and even send Hench men kidding on that they are sheriff officers they are nothing but bullies. To be honest I don't know how they are allowed to trade they are nothing but a Sham/Scam and a bunch of fraudsters. I have now logged a complaint with the energy ombudsman and have contacted watch dog hopefully this company is exposed sooner rather than later!!

• Mi
    miss-sold2 Feb 15, 2018

Please contact Cheshire Trading Standards, you can find their contact details by googling, they are investigating them for miss-selling. Good luck.