BES Utilitiesgas and electricity

T

BES are dishonest, I can say this without fear of retribution because OFGEN already fine them for misrepresenting their product. I wanted out from my contract with this company the day after agreeing as i told them i was very sick and they were very pushy and i just went ahead thinking also that there was a cooling off period but i found out later that business in UK do not have this luxury (why!!?).
On the first day of using their gas and electricity they told me to get out of the contract i needed to pay them £1500 as this they say is their estimate of my 6 months use of electricity and gas. £1500 for getting out of a gas and electricity contract is ridiculous for my little tiny shop. How they get this crazy figure is beyond me.
I would leave them tomorrow if not for this bloody charge.