Berries.comopened the box and a large number of bugs crawled out

L

Thought it would save me time in the kitchen by ordering thanksgiving dessert. I placed the order on nov. 4, 2011 and the morning of nov. 22, 2011 (the date I selected) one box arrived which was half of my order. Later that night, the other box arrived and I was horrified! Opened the box and a large number of bugs crawled out... I immediately threw the dessert away. I will never order from this site again!!!

• Sh
    Shakazulu Nov 17, 2013

I ordered flowers and some candies for the Valentine day from berries.com. The offered to delivery my purchase to my girlfriend’s address, so it was a surprise for her. But she didn’t receive it at all. Later I found out that they charged me for $ 95, but I needed to pay $ 45. I can’t reach them, because the robot answers to their phone. I left several messages, but they never called me back. Time wasters, don’t mess with them.

• Ru
    Rubben Oct 22, 2010

Ad says send candy for $19.95. They than add shipping handling etc. From $19.95 my order went to $45.00.