Bench Craft Companyahhhhh

bench craft company made me sell my body to pay for my sign. they turned my kids against me. they made my wife sleep wit a few black fellas now her smush smush will never be the same for me :( they rear ended me at a stop sign. they killed michael jack son for not buying a sign. they are hunters!!! bench craft company ruined my life!

• Mr
    Mr. Sardonicus1 Sep 04, 2012

Obviously this company is a ripoff, scamming small businesses, who are looking to increase their bottom line. It's really pretty pathetic and twisted that a plethora of ### allege they sell ad spaces both in magazines and on scorecards, only to rip off people that are actually providing a service. These are the kinds of sleazy salesmen that need street justice, and broken pelvic bones, to teach them a lesson. I got the call this morning, and was suspicious, since I run an entertainment company and the golf course in question does NOT have a club house to hold events. Secondly, the caller id and number given did not match. Third, the caller ID gives the impression that they are 'benchmark.com' a reputable furniture company.

I will be doing the following: posting what ### these jerks are on my blog, and to 900 facebook followers.
    Then I will contact benchmark.com, and get THEM to take legal action against these guys for misrepresentation, and after that, every time some nitwit telemarketer calls to offer house repairs, my new phone number they will be referred to shall be: [protected].
    let the losers who telemarket scams hassle each other.

• Tr