Benaughty.com — unauthorized use of credit facility
I was offered a 3 day membership trial period if I submitted my credit card details and paid 3.99GBP.
After the 3 day period, I was not satisfied with the site, So didn't bother investigating it any further.
A few weeks later I checked my bank balance and noticed 3.99 plus 24.99 GBP had been debited from my account from the above company.
After notifying them asking for my money back, they refused saying I had used their site and had not notified them in advance to cancel my membership. They would however not withdraw any further funds and my membership would be terminated from immediate affect.
I had never requested ot authorized them to a month membership fee.
I tried getting the transaction cancelled with my bank-they said it would involve cancelling my debit card, which is an inconvenience at this point.
I therefore have no option but to take the matter up with small claims-again a waste of my time, so it looks like this company has succeeded in stealing 24.99 GBP of my money.
How many more people will they scam in this manner before they are removed from trading online?
More Benaughty.com Complaints & Reviews
- Benaughty.com - email
- BeNaughty - can't close account I cancelled repeat billing still taking money
- Adminsignbenaughty.com - cant remove my gmail acount from thier list
- Northlock Holdings Ltd. - benaughty.com
- Benaughty.com - appalling scam
- Benaughty.com - con artist
- Benaughty.com - fraud
- Be Naughty - for singles
- BeNaughty - issue with payment
- Be Naughty - signed up husband and he has no idea how or why