Benaughty.comunauthorized use of credit facility

M Review updated:

I was offered a 3 day membership trial period if I submitted my credit card details and paid 3.99GBP.
After the 3 day period, I was not satisfied with the site, So didn't bother investigating it any further.
A few weeks later I checked my bank balance and noticed 3.99 plus 24.99 GBP had been debited from my account from the above company.
After notifying them asking for my money back, they refused saying I had used their site and had not notified them in advance to cancel my membership. They would however not withdraw any further funds and my membership would be terminated from immediate affect.
I had never requested ot authorized them to a month membership fee.
I tried getting the transaction cancelled with my bank-they said it would involve cancelling my debit card, which is an inconvenience at this point.
I therefore have no option but to take the matter up with small claims-again a waste of my time, so it looks like this company has succeeded in stealing 24.99 GBP of my money.
How many more people will they scam in this manner before they are removed from trading online?

RESOLVED

• Updated by cantbelievethis2017 · Jun 05, 2017

This website is a scam, They take peoples money and dont refund it. This website is so [censor] i will make sure the world knows this

• Updated by [email protected] · Oct 19, 2017

How doesn't you responsible for account sites. Check my status and please give me updated to my Gmail I'd.

• Updated by Marilyn Heagren · Aug 21, 2018

As above im still unable to log in to Be Naughty so very frustrating that I've tried to make a complaint & all I'm getting is too few details not sure what it is you want to know as I've plainly put the issue above in my previous submission

• Updated by Tania Olsen · Aug 27, 2019

Please remove photos as soon as possible I have children family please help me

• Updated by Leancu Marius · Nov 11, 2019

Hello i made an account on benaughty.com and payed a 3 days trial and now i can t cancel anymore repeat billing, , my account name is nicebodl1 pls stop takink my money, , , i want to stop repeat billing

• BeNaughty's response · Mar 06, 2020

Hey! Please, contact us back via [protected] so we can investigate this case and assist you properly.

• Fe
    fedupwithbenaughty Mar 07, 2020

I am trying to unsubscribe from your subscription at benaughty

This is incredible, I can't get to contact the phone I am supposed to to unsubscribe

Please remove me ASAP, this is harming my personal life

My customer ID: [protected]
    Use nabo76

Thanks

Samuel Eniola Feb 01, 2020

Please sir/ma, I need a refund as I have deleted ma account

• Da
    Dark25 Jan 11, 2020

I cant cancel my membership please stop this

• Si
    Siddha Siddha Dec 08, 2019

I think, it's a fake app to earn money... basically we are in the intension of hookup in this website.. that's what Ur ad too in online...but I can't find nothing like that...nearby me ...I got no woman's like so...

BeNaughty Jan 02, 2020

@Siddha Siddha Hey!
    We will certainly look further into your query and use your feedback to improve our service. We are always looking for members' feedback as a way of ensuring that the websites are of the highest quality possible, so we thank you for providing us with your opinion.
    Should you have any other suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

• Ty
    Tyron Lathwood Nov 23, 2019

I am trying to cancel the subscription but I haven't received any emails or communication. I have tired several time, if I can't have this resolved I'll be reposting the website for Fraud and theft.
    They are so unprofessional Nothing is worse than making people feel unsafe on your website! You are totally disgusting!
    Worst site ever

• Le
    Leancu Marius Nov 17, 2019

I tryed to DEACTIVATE IT but i m not receiving any password on emal

Pls stop repeat billing.

• Ra
    Rafi22 Nov 10, 2019

Hallo,

I signed up for the 3 day trail paid for it. Now it kicked me out and i can't log in anymore. All my Information are accurate. As well I never received the email to verify my account.
    Help me ASAP or I cancel

• Ru
    Russell Bishell Oct 26, 2019

Have problems signing into my paid for account

• Gg
    ggjsl Oct 21, 2019

i chose the three day trial and i'm ok with paying the fees for the three day trial but then it's telling me that i signed up for a 1 month renewable subscription but i didn't and i want to cancel it now and i can't what can i do?

• Ni
    Nicnicnic Sep 09, 2019

It is all fake and robots. Illegal scammers

@Nicnicnic Hey!

Tania Olsen Sep 03, 2019

m beNaughty com has photos of me on there web site with fake details with no permission I need them all to me removed please. Photo number is Frg533tt33t26 please help. Age 26 there's 2photos on there medium size brown hair fairish coloured skin also the details emails and all information connected to those photos are fake those photos were neverr

• Ko
    Kowan28 Aug 31, 2019

I want to delete my account because i don't like anymore

@Kowan28 Hey! Your account was removed. Regards, Moderator

Joose Skeptik Aug 24, 2019

Can you please delete my account. I do not want this. My email is [email protected]

@Joose Skeptik Hey!

• Ca
    cantbelievethis2017 Oct 28, 2018

this company is a crook they false advertise telling you different prices then they take what they want. They have done this to me today and i want my my money back. The customer service agents are rude and have no respect. I want my [censored]ing money back i'm not even joking

BeNaughty Aug 30, 2019

@cantbelievethis2017 Hey!

• Mi
    Michelle Ann-marie Croke Oct 28, 2018

I haven't been on this site for years and I have been told that my profile is still open on other sites which I find unacceptable. I want this removed immediately from this and local hoes. Otherwise I will be taking this further. My profile name was Nightsky73

• St
    Steve2291 Oct 21, 2018

I'm giving 24 hours to return the funds to my account or I report you for fraud. Have a nice day.

Comments

Tankiso Oct 15, 2018

I have been trying to unsubscribe for quiet some time but I don't get assisted

• Ro
    Roopesh Chauhan Sep 18, 2018

Why without my information deduct any every week amt of my credit card
    Kindly reimburse and stop this process .
    I have already uninstalled this app
    Call me or vive me a information. About it

• Je
    jean326 Sep 10, 2018

Please refund my money ...i want my subscription back...I have subscribed just today for 6 months but I want it cancelled with my money back.
    The Id is from name - jean326

jagdeep gh Sep 10, 2018

I want stop renewing my subscription

Jax h Sep 10, 2018

The girls sent me messages. But I reply them when they are online, and many days have already passed. They do not reply me at all. My email address is [email protected] by the way.

• Lo
    [email protected] Sep 10, 2018

I didn't get my Gmail password now and my balance will cut soon, koi aitraz nai

• Di
    dileep shukla Sep 10, 2018

i start this service date 25/09/17 with one week subscrwption then auto deduct my balance after one week when i check my balance.

deduct my balance 342.90 and 399.99 I want please stop the deduction dont deduct my extra balance without aby information.

and inform my my number +[protected] any if balance is refundable please refund my bala

Comments

john D Nichols Sep 06, 2018

name John D Nichols last 4 on credit card 6722

• Vi
    Vinesh28m Sep 06, 2018

I have made payment for one week subscription. The payment is successful.
    In my account it replies that I have already subscribed one week subscription but I'm still unable to use upgraded services. The upgraded services are still inactive.
    I am unable to use upgraded services even after I have made payment for that.

• Sc
    scar1179 Sep 05, 2018

i did step by step to cancel my payment but the last step to contact them does not work so i can't cancel my up coming payments

• To
    Topgun2814 Aug 29, 2018

I only paid for three day trail. You took 2 whole months out. Please refund me and delete my account. Or going to bank to get it done that way

Marilyn Heagren Aug 28, 2018

I have just tried to log in my account but it's telling my that my email is not registered but when I try to sign up again it's telling me that my email is already being used so to be honest I'm a bit fed up with it please can you sort this out.
    This is very frustrating and not very professional please sort it out

• Tu
    turkeyhawk Aug 20, 2018

I would like to cancel my account but having trouble in doing so can you delete my account soon

• To
    Tornai Iosif Aug 20, 2018

Jo napot.
    Kerem surgosen tegyek visza a penszt a szamlamra 10.40 eurot en nem aktivaltam semi csomagot a saiton aszt gondoltam hogy a 3 napi proba utan bezarul ere le husztak a szamlamru 10.40 eurot kerem torolyek a csomagot a nevem Tornai Iosif tudjak mirol van szo.
    Koszonom.

• Ju
    Julio patricio Aug 20, 2018

Boa noite.
    Desde que me registrei nesse site, naoconsigo me correspondercommeus contatos.
    Desejosoluçao urgente, oucancelamento da minha conta.

• Fl
    Floresgilbert Aug 16, 2018

I would like a status on my friend amyjmartin please send me an email thank you.

• Te
    Tezkamo Aug 15, 2018

[email protected] delete my account and refund my money you took last night there isn't any point of this app it's all fake

• St
    Steve0578 Aug 15, 2018

I cannot login to my account as I have given the wrong email address at sign up and the verification email does not go anywhere. I have also paid for a trial period. What do I do??

• Je
    jeezjopa Jul 27, 2016

I cancelled my membership with UsBeNaughty and I got billed 39.99 despite my account now being standard as of 3 days prior. I wish my credit card number to be cancelled and be refunded the unjustified payment as soon as possible, and to stop all further payments from my card.

• Sh
    Shirley RAM May 07, 2016

Well unfortuantely we too have fell victim to this site as well only they went ahead and billed my credit card 6 different times without consent...All together they continued to keep billing me until they used up the remaining balance on my credit card...I have not used the site and so far have been billed over 100.00...I tried emailing them several times to no avail...Leaving me with the only option I had which was to cancel my credit card. How do I get a response from them?

tall_dude Mar 09, 2016

This site is a complete con, esp using it through a phone app. I signed up for three days, then cancelled through the phone app, all seemed fine, then got charged £36.99, I has to read all the small print and has to call a number to cancel, the helpdesk pressured me not to leave and gave me an offer of another site. I eventually managed to get my repeat billing cancelled but am now worried my phone bill will be high through calling them.

Another thing, 100% of the messages were fake, some very special software sends out robotic replies, every reply seemed out of context and was getting the same messages from other members. Keep away from BN

• Ju
    JustinT Feb 10, 2016

There is 100's of fake pages. Obviously no profile moderation.
    The site is fake.
    I have been on the site for three hours now and undeniable the site not monitored. Please don't waste your money or time here. If you're looking for a decent hookup site, try www.HookupHangout.com - so far the best casual dating website.

• Mu
    MurphyG27 Aug 12, 2015

I cancelled in may and was offered a subscription to another site called cheekylovers which I very clearly declined.

Not only did they sign me up anyway but they didnt cancel BN either! I complained to admin email and was asked did i want the subscription. I said no I just want 3 months refund for both. They offered me 5 months which I accepted.

After not getting the refund I asked where it is. They said Ive agreed to 5 months free subscription!!! Which not only has me fuming but concerned they'll try and take money again in 6 months if they dont answer me!!!

There must be a way of taking action against this its blatent theft!! Why can they get away with it?!

• Zj
    zjacob22 May 11, 2015

I found that it was nearly impossible to cancel the service. Once I read that the default was to automatically renew billing I tried to change that to non-renew. They give you the chance to call some overseas number. RAther than an expensive overseas call, I tried everything possible to cancel the account. finally complained to my credit card company and they helped end the billing. I got dozens of spam emails every day. And at least once a day got an email from somebody who's profile said they were a guy but "had problems on signing up and couldn't change it to say they were a girl". a few pictures of women listed as 60 years old, but in the pic they looked 18 (just legal). I began to suspect that all the "women" were actually robots. they would never answer a question, but would always ask a question. After you'd respond 2 times, they'd say 'thx. gotta go" then they'd show as online the rest of the day. I think all the pictures of women were lifted from other sites. you could not change your profile at all. most people were listed as "10 kg".