Bella Britebellaclear

I ordered a Free Trial Offer from BellaBrite (for teeth whitener), but cancelled my account within the fifteen day time limit. I then received a cancellation e-mail from "BellaBrite", saying my debit card wouldn't be charged, but then my account was billed by another company, "BellaClear", for a total of $1:oo plus $78.41 (for acne cream!) I never contacted BellaClear (who, allegedly got my debit card number from BellaBrite.) Both company's phone numbers have the same area code and are located in Colorado. I believe one company gets your (CC) number, and the second company bills your card. My bank statement showed "BELLACLEAR", which, at first, seems legitimate, but upon closer inspection, was a fraudulent charge.

bellaclear

Janet Renna Jul 13, 2016

I ordered a free trial whitening teeth by telemarketer on Sept 25th . I received the free trial. . I have been charged after 10 days on my credit card with $69.87 on Oct 7th. I called customer service and they said there was nothing they could do about refunding the money, also the sample was sent to Pat Reilly
    whom has false teeth but the money was taken out of my account.

• Se
    sexy f Jul 13, 2016

THEY TOLD ME IT WAS 1.00 dollar AND THEY HIT MY CREDIT CARD WITH 78.00.I CALLED THEM AND THEY SAID THE 1.00 CHARGE WAS A TRIAL FEE.I TOLD THEM I DIDN'T KNOW THAT AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY E-MAILED IT TO ME.SO I TOLD THEM THAT I WANTED MY MONEY BACK AND THEY TOLD ME THEY DON'T GIVE MONEY BACK AFTER THE TRIAL DATE IS OVER.AND THAT THE TRIAL DATE STARTS ONCE U PLACE UR ORDER.I EVEN TOLD THEM THAT THERE PRODUCT WASN'T OPEN ALL I WANT IS MY MONEY BACK>THERE SCAMES EVERY ONE WATCH OUT.

bellascam Jul 13, 2016

Through a misleading add I decided to do a $1 trial. It didn't work, so I marked return to sender and cancel on the next package. Because I didn't do it within 8 days of receiving the trial package they won't refund the exorbitant charge of $78.41. Any reputable company would refund your money for disastifaction with a product.

Definite scam! I'd bet that they make all their money on that first fee before someone cancels!

• Na
    Nancy Castro Jul 13, 2016

I am so mad because a couple of days ago I recieved a trial and a full set of bellabrite to whiten teeth first off I have dentures, I did not order it and now they took $69.99 out of my bank account and I called and the person that answer the phone Mr Doug told me that I had ordered it and they had a recording which supposily they are going to e-mail to me. I cancelled the auto shippments that they were ready to keep sending me. I think it is so unfair and fruadulent that they are allowed to do this. That money they took out was more then 1/2 of my grocery money for this month to feed my children. I want to know if there is something I can do. Nancy Castro

Bellabrite gloom Jul 13, 2016

Found the free trial online. Once I placed the order for the free trial, I read the fine print and saw that it is a monthly services and they automatically charge you every month. You pay $1.00 for the trial but that only gives them your credit card number and authorization to charge you every month $80. READ THE FINE PRINT. When I called to cancel, they said I had 15 days to return the unopened package for the refund at my expense. I didn't even get the free trial yet. A Big Scam. Don't fall for it. When you cancel online, they tell you that you will only be charged $19 for the trial unless you return it to them unopened within 15 days.

• Va
    valerie bell Jul 13, 2016

I did not ask to join bellabrite..only sent for a free trial..which i was willing to pay the postage.That was in June.On the 30/6/2010..£53.58 was taken out my bank account.Then on the 31/8 another £62.07 was taken.I expected to pay a few dollars for postage not over £100.00 for something I do not want.This has been reported to my English bank..whom are dealing with this matter.This company has fraudently taken money from me.I want it back.

Valerie Bell.. in disgust.

• El
    Elaine O'reilly Jul 13, 2016

I sent for a free sample of bella brite and have been charged £52.00. I am extremely unhappy about this and want a refund, especially as i haven't even received anything. Your advert was misleading and dishonest. I have had to cancel my card so you dont charge me again. Very bad practise and i hope noone else falls for this.

• Bl
    blondehippy Jul 13, 2016

I just want to add that this company charged my credit card 81.11 company name is bellabrite.for no apparent reason..It was suppose to be free samples of teeth whitening and all my credit card was charged was 1.03 for shipping.I just recieved my credit bill online and it said bellabrite charged my account 81.11 for what I don't know..could u please look into this because I am not paying the bill for 81.11.. Thank -you gary

beautytroll Dec 27, 2012

Pay no attention to M3C QueenBee 's comments. He is the site wanker.

• M3C QueenBee Nov 30, 2012

Pay no attention to Brenda's comments. She is the site wanker.

Jovijune Nov 30, 2012

I ordered the sample, they charged me 78.41 and caused me to overdraw!!! Did order anything but the sample!!

Cherry Olmedilla Feb 29, 2012

THIS BELLABRITE WILL JUST RIPP YOU OFF! DO NOT EVER PATRONIZE THIS PRODUCT! LIKE THE OTHERS COMMENTED HERE I WAS ONE OF THEIR VICTIMS! I WAS ONLY SUPPOSE TO PAY FOR THE SHIPPING OF THE FREE TRIAL AND THEY CHARGED ME $78.41 MEM FEE?! (THATS THEIR CATCH!) IT'S WAS NOT WRITTEN FROM THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS NEITHER! THIS IS JUST A BOGUS! I HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT ALREADY FROM MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND WILL FILE A COMPLAINT AS WELL TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU! I COULD TAKE THIS IN COURT IF THEY WANT BECAUSE I WOULD LOVE TOO!

annamarie walsh 2010 Mar 22, 2011

i ordered the free trail all it said i had to pay was 1.25 u ended up takin 51.75 i wznt someone from your company to ring me to sort it out i want my money back i will be ringing the police if noone has contacted me within 24hrs i tried to ring the number u have for the uk but noone is there i dont think its right the u have a free trail when you are charging that kind of money you have stole 50 pound on me and im not happy so please get in touch

• Pa
    Patricia Leath Mar 07, 2011

Hi,

I received an e mail from both the State of Colorado and the Better Business Bureau. They are working on this matter about these teeth whitener frauds. I hope that people will continue
    putting pressure on authorities. This is disgusting! Please contact the Colorado Dept. of Fraud. They actually answered me and the more people that go after these thugs, the faster they will be put away.

• Mi
    Miss Burke Mar 07, 2011

BELLABRITE charged my debit card 78.41 for a product that i did not even recieve. I contacted the company and told them that i did not recieve the product, and they responded "well its past the trial period for you to return the product and get a refund". How am I supposed to return a product that I dont even have. The CSR also told me to sell the BELLABRITE to somebody to get my money back. Well like I told them multiple times I DONT HAVE ANY BELLABRITE!!! Well I guess yall got another sucker. I may not get my money back, but I will write in every blog possible letting people know about this SCAM!!!

• Kp
    kponder Oct 08, 2010

Anyone following this complaint chain for Bellabrite. Please do the following.

Return your product to:
    BellaBrite Returns
    22100 E 26th Ave.
    #100
    Aurora, CO 80019

I would suggest sending it registered mail for a return receipt. Call your CC Company and dispute the charges and send a letter in writing to your CC Company. File a complaint with the BBB in Aurora (http://denver.bbb.org/) and then file a complaint with the District Attorney [protected]. Help stop this ripoff scam.

• Mr
    Mrs Ila Bugg Sep 02, 2009

I AM GOING TO TELL THE BANK ( DO NOT OK THIS CHARGE) SOSTOP SENDING THIS CRAP HERE.

MRS ILA BUGG

• Mr
    Mrs Ila Bugg Sep 02, 2009

Stop charging us $84.36 for this crap and STOP sending it here.

Mrs Bugg

• Wn
    wnarey Apr 28, 2009

I contacted Nutra Pro by phone to cancel a membership I took advantage of for 30 days. I was told that Nutra Pro and Bellbrite are two different companies; however, my credit card statement clearly states Bellabrite, at $4.87 per month. Even with the denial of the of the operator as to two different companies, my credit card bill states otherwise. I wish them to desist in charges and refund my monies for the duplicty--I've attempted to contact them previously with the same results of deliberate confusion.

• Ed
    Edith Bunker Dec 23, 2008

Read terms very carefully before checking the agreement box.

• Ed
    Edith Bunker Dec 23, 2008

In some states the laws say if you recieve products that you haven't ordered you are not responsible for the payment. Call your credit card Co or bank and let them know. Try to get as much info on this Co. as possible via the internet and make copies and send copies to you bank and or CC co. Document document, document...

• Kr
    kristi Dec 23, 2008

Recieved product wasn't what I thought tried to call company after many attempts only got machine telling me to go on-line and review their return policy(AGAIN). I did this, what I read was still unfair!! Even if you returned the product untouched they still charge your account or credit card for a product you never used, when they advirticed they stated that if didn't want product return it and no money will be charged to your account. I haven't opened the box, I was concerned with the many failed attempts to reach someone with this company so I never opened box with product in it. If you return product they still charge your account 19.00 for returning it, this company is false and something needs to be done about.

• Wh
    White Dec 20, 2008

Is there a town in Florida by the name " ISLAM " orada ?????

• Wh
    White Dec 20, 2008

Evidently a phone conversation claiming they were from my credit card company resulted in a FREE trial of something that would have a cancellation phone number in the package . Credit card was charged with 3 different billings $3.95, $ 3.97, and $ 69.87 for a teeth whitening product that I was not informed of nor interested in, but have yet to get the charges removed and not able to contact anyone to complain. Biggest rip I've ever seen in a phone scam!! After going to their website, discovered their address is ( ISLAMorada, Florida!! Very scary!!! and the only address is a website. I refuse to pay for a product that I have no use for, and did not ask for. Now what???

• Le
    Lewella Hill Dec 11, 2008

Sent merchandise that wasn't ordered and charged shipping to my credit
    card and now I suppose they want it returned at my expense. The phone
    number listed for them will not answer. I do not intend to pay for something
    I did not order, and I do not have an address to return said item that is of
    no value. Emails to this company will not go through so I must believe this is all a scam.
    Please advise on how to settle this matter.
    Lou Hill

P.S. These crazy confirmations will not work, and I'm not spending any more of my time trying to send this.

• Le
    leroy windom Nov 24, 2008

bab business please send me a return address label

• He
    henry leonard Oct 29, 2008

Don't ask me if i dissagree ok? Just cancel anything that i have susposed to have ordered ok?All these things do is cost you money
    I never sent any credit card no. So if any thing comes out of it i will get aan atorney.

• Sy
    SYLVIA GARZA Sep 25, 2008

DO NOT ORDER THAT FREE TRAIL OF THAT BELLABRITEITS ITS A RIPP OFF I ORDER IT NOW THEY TOOK 78.41 WHITH ASKING YOU . THEY SEND THE FREE TRAIL AND A ORDER IN THE BOX WHICH YOU DIDINT REGUEST .

• To
    Toonie Sep 23, 2008

I only ordered the trial at $4.87 and they sent the next shipment with the trial without my permission then deducted $78.41 from my checking account. When I called the lady said that I ok'd that order when I checked the terms and conditions block. I did not agree to having that money taken from me in any form! Beware, they are organized thiefs and should not be allowed to sell this product! DO NOT ORDER THE TRIAL because it costs way more than $4.87!!