Bell, Videotron — Cables, right to private life
I live on the island of Montreal. There are Bell cables attached to the side elevation of my house. Since some time now, I get frequent (weekly) visits from Bell, videotron and cable technicians climbing up on ladders positioned on my yard - and looking into my rooms on the first floor. They refuse to say what they are doing on my property and with what right. I have signed no lease or public right of way, and I receive no rent from any of these companies. Yet I feel both my property and my right to privacy is being violated. When I say it distresses me to see such heavy traffic, the only thing they say is: Oh, I am new and I have to connect a (videotron?) cable. Or: I am new and I disconnect a (videotron) cable. And so on. All this distresses me to the maximum. I am new to Canada and this is my new house.
Please can someone tell me whether all this can be legally done and what my rights are as the owner of my property?
Many thanks in advance.
More Bell, Videotron Complaints & Reviews
- Videotron - Prolonged Service Outage 
- Videotron - THEY LIED TO MY FACE!!! 
- Videotron - Price Plans and Lies 
- Videotron - total frustration 
- Videotron - discrimination
- Videotron - Cellphone rip-off
- [email protected] - bitdefender total security 2018
- Videotron - Service interruption & lack of integrity
- Videotron - trespassing without notice 
- Videotron - unethical behavior