Bell Canadainternet service

F May 31, 2019

Bell has arbitrarily changed my internet service claiming they have given me " complimentary" increased speed, while the plan they charge me for is more expensive than the plans advertised on their website. The key issue here is unlimited data. Most of the Fibe data plans are unlimited, but my plan with "complimetary" increased speed has a data limit.

After an on line chat of aproximately 2 hours, and being bounced between 4 on line reps I was able to get the plan I asked for at the onset of the chat. (chat is attached in photo section)

This experience was the antithesis of customer service, of very questionable moral and ethical basis on the part of Bell, and possibly illegal advertising. I am more than disappointed with Bell, and while I have the option to change my service (which I will likely execise inthe future) I think Bell should be held to account for their practices of imposing non-competitive offers on loyal customers and then making it extreemly difficult to the issue rectified. This issue should have been resolved in 10 minutes.

David Bell, faith.david.[protected]@gmail.com