Menu
Beaurepaires
reviews & complaints

Beaurepaires
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

3 complaints
0 resolved 3 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Beaurepaires. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
P
4:40 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Worst customer service I ever experienced by the assistant manager - Rommel Vasquez. We own a Toyota Fleet car and got the NRMA service out to test the battery of the vehicle after it failed to start. The NRMA person did a quick test and said that the battery was faulty and that we can take it back to Beaurepaires for an exchange because it was still under...

View 0 more photos
A
9:46 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I don't like to publicly shame a business but I have never been spoken too or treated with such disrespect in my life!!! I had new tyres put on my car last friday at beaurepairs mount gambier sa and my rims come back completely jacked up. After speaking to multiple people in the same industry they all confirmed what I believed to have happened... Tyre...

R
11:37 pm EST

Beaurepaires - door to door marketing

Today Thurs 25 Feb 2016 at my home in Box Hill North Vic, on TWO separate occasions between 1pm and 3.30pm, I had people knocking at my door representing Beaurepaires.
They were trying to interest me in car servicing. The first fellow was a tall bearded man with a beaurepaires shirt and the second time a young lady with an American accent.
Now I don't normally have to put up with door to door people as I have a LARGE sign next to my front door saying do not knock if you are a sales person, canvasser, religious group, charity caller or cold caller.Both these representatives chose to ignore the sign and wake me from an afternoon sleep, I'm an older retired citizen.
I have emailed media relations at Good year and Beaurepaire feddback hoping to educate them a little

Hide full review