Beacon Hill FundingEquipment lease scam! Bait & switch? Steering? Fraud? Incompetent? Beware!

Beacon Hill Funding knew quite well I would not qualify for leasing Equipment for my company, but they steered me into sending them $925. For first and last months lease payment, prefunding, and paperwork fee,
Beacon Hill Funding had 30 days to make sure I was "APPROVED" and I signed paperwork for the lease at $225 a month? Now a day or 2 latter, I sent $925. To Beacon Hill Funding in Melrose, MA. To finalize the deal. Now they want more documents! So I was "NOT APPROVED" and Beacon Hill Funding declined the offer they presented me, now they switch to $450 a month lease payment that I absolutly refuse, And they will not refund my $925.
Beacon Hill Funding is dependant on stealing from customers, What a Shame Rick Shea! Shane Budd!
Fraud? Bait-N-Switch? Steering? Incompetent?
Never Never send a leasing company any money untill you have a fully and properly executed filled out lease contract with the bank! If not, They will change their mind and keep your $$$$. Is this Legal? I would not think so!
I have asked for my money back and they started avoiding me, so I have had to report this to other agencies to get their ability to speak to me.

RESOLVED

• Beacon Hill Funding's response · Jan 17, 2017

There is nothing going on here other than a customer who gave false information while applying to us for a loan. We had this customer approved and the customer signed a proposal and gave a deposit. We then found out that his business did not start back in 1998 as he put on his application but really in 2015. We had to then give him payments based on a start up program. We do rely on our customer giving us the correct information and 99.99% of them do. This customer has not taken any responsibility as to why his payments changed. We spend a lot of time on these deals. I offered to send him back 1/2 his deposit but the customer declined. No one has avoided this customer as he hasn't called in a few weeks. If he wants to discuss further he can call. If he wants me to send back 1/2 his money I still will unless he keeps posting these lies on different sites.