Bay Area Credit Services LLCHarrassing phone calls

I have been recieing phone calls from this company for about seven years. They are trying to locate a "Pastor Estrada, " whom of which I have no idea. I call back the 800# and am received with such rudeness it is unimaginable.

I've been told this will go on for as long as it does, get a new number deal with it. I asked to speak to a manager and was told no...Since I have no account with them, then I have no business speaking to a manager.

I am told they will take my number off their list, but that only lasts for about a year. Then the phone calls start again, about 3-4 per day. Each agent I've spoken to either hangs up or yells back at me as if this is my fault. What a measily existence!!!

I would caution ANYONE who choses to do business with this company to think twice. They are a very crass organization!!

• Co
    countrynewsman Sep 29, 2009

Contact the appropriate government agency responsible for overseeing these credit agencies.