The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Bay Area Credit Services LLC — Harrassing phone calls
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have been recieing phone calls from this company for about seven years. They are trying to locate a "Pastor Estrada, " whom of which I have no idea. I call back the 800# and am received with such rudeness it is unimaginable.
I've been told this will go on for as long as it does, get a new number deal with it. I asked to speak to a manager and was told no...Since I have no account with them, then I have no business speaking to a manager.
I am told they will take my number off their list, but that only lasts for about a year. Then the phone calls start again, about 3-4 per day. Each agent I've spoken to either hangs up or yells back at me as if this is my fault. What a measily existence!!!
I would caution ANYONE who choses to do business with this company to think twice. They are a very crass organization!!
More Bay Area Credit Services LLC Complaints & Reviews
- Bay Area Credit Service - Fraud and scam
- Bay Area Credit Service - Bill sent to me
- Bay Area Credit Services - Trying to extort payment for ambulance ride
- Bay Area Credit Service - Bill collection scam
- Bay Area Credit Service - At&t bill
- bay area creditors - bill hassrment
- Bay Area Credit Service - Took my money and claimed to have sold my account
- Bay Area Credit Services - Harassing calls for &Floyd Nelson&
- Bay Area Credit Credit Services - Collection- SCAM - final Bill ATT
- Bay Area Credit Service - Unauthorized billing