[Resolved] Bath Fitter Franchising — tub to small
Replaced my Garden tub with a much smaller tub average tub size 60 inches long they replaced my Garden tub with a 23 inch tub I am unable to sit without bending my knees. I have called corporate office and Norcross without any resolution this is a 8, 000 dollar job I need to be able to soak I have very bad back and the only reason I went with Bathfitters was because of the lifetime guarantee and was told must have walls to get benefit the reason for the high cost. I need a garden tub replacement that IS what I paid for.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Bath Fitter Franchising Complaints & Reviews
- Bath Fitter - Total scam
- Bath Fitter - They tried to force me to sign a contract
- Bath Fitter - Avoid tub liners
- Bath Fitter - Something to consider BEFORE calling Bath Fitter
- Bath Fitter - Bath Fitter does horrible installation, uses pressure tactics on seniors, lies about problems and the installer was very poorly trained .
- Bath Fitter - refused to give an estimate unless spouse was home
- Bath Fitter - refund
- Bath Fitters - shower installation failure
- Bath Fitters - bath fitters and, and flooding house tardy in finishing job. product does not have lifetime guarantee as advertised
- Bath Fitter - Grim business