[Resolved] Bath Fitter Franchisingtub to small

G Dec 06, 2018

Replaced my Garden tub with a much smaller tub average tub size 60 inches long they replaced my Garden tub with a 23 inch tub I am unable to sit without bending my knees. I have called corporate office and Norcross without any resolution this is a 8, 000 dollar job I need to be able to soak I have very bad back and the only reason I went with Bathfitters was because of the lifetime guarantee and was told must have walls to get benefit the reason for the high cost. I need a garden tub replacement that IS what I paid for.

• Bath Fitter Franchising's response · Dec 10, 2018

Hi Gaynell, we're sorry to hear that your experience was not a positive one. The bathtub you purchased was the largest model we currently offer, and we are sorry to hear that it was not able meet your requirements. We have spoken with our branch and understand that they are currently working with you to resolve this matter. Thank you for reaching out!

• Resolution Statement

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices