Bartlesville Chrysler Dodge Ram JeepI am complaining about the purchase and everything that followed.

D Jan 21, 2020 Review updated:

I purchased a new Chrysler Pacifica on the day I received my title CDJR that I purchased the auto with contacted me and notified me that she had transposed the last number on the VIN number and I had to return to CDLR and go through the paper work again.
Keep in mind I live 20 miles away and it takes about an 1:30 min to due the paper work again. The sales supervisor told me he would fill up my tank for me. It was full and he said the next time I came in he would fill it, they did.
The also took off $3, 000.00 on the original price. I waited a sufficient amount of time for my new title and returned to CDJR again and waited for them to do a search for my new title. After a period of time the contacted the clerk that handles the titles and it had been filed. The sales clerk told me that my time to tag and get my title registered had expired and I was 9 days over. She stated that it was their mistake and to bring in a copy of the fees and they would reimburse me for fees and taxes. The next day I updated my title and payed the penelopes and took a copy to CDJR requesting my check and I was informed that there wasn't any one there that could write out a check. The said it would be mailed to me.
I hope you have been keeping a record of the number of times I ad to travel to CDJR and my personal time I had lost.

I have 3 chrysler products and the last 3 or 4 vans I have purchased has been from CDJR since 2000. This is probably my last Chrysler product I will own.

jagy Nov 06, 2020

Pacifica is a great mini van and they do warranty coverage including road side, but so many complaints scares me this maybe my last chrysler and i was an engineer for chrysler
    penny wise customer foolish

jagy Nov 06, 2020

Chrysler and sirius radio fiasco when you get their offer to extend sirius radio dont give then any info if you do and don, t pay for extend service they cut me off with a new 2020 pacifica
    spotify pandora now offer similar services for free
    after hour of anguish insults and lies on the phone with sirius in pakistan office they now will restore the balance of my service ...lucky me