Banque Atlantiqueinheritance

M

Application as next of kin of the account holder JA/(Woods): [protected]..
I Marktwain Woods, humbly refer to these esteemed bank today, o8-08-2017, as a next of kinship to your deceased customer Mr. James Alexander Woods. Whose funds was deposited(USD$14Million)with your bank before his demised.I humbly apply putting claim with all honor in respect to the inheritance funds and Gold family Treasure with the BANK DU ATLANTIQUE under the Finance Ministry controlled by the DAF Director for Administration and finance, with the deposit registration already shown above.
I hope my application will be honored because I want all deposit to come to me in my country without delay.I sincerely hope that you will receive my apology for the lateness of making this claim. Also please note that I would be greatful if all letters is in english. Thank you so much. I anticipate your co-operation in this matter.
Mr. Marktwain Woods