Bank Of The West — atm ate my debit card!
I inserted my debit card in a Bank of the West ATM to see if it would work. On the first try, I got an error message that my Pin wasn't recognized by them, & the machine held onto my card! I went inside the bank, & two bimbos looked at my blankly when I explained my problem. They said the ATM was serviced by an outside company so they knew nothing, nothing, & the bank was closed tomorrow. So I was just out of luck. I sent Bank of the West an angry e-mail and received a response that I must have tried too many times. Well, I didn't! It did this on the first try! They also said they destroy any debit cards the machine holds onto. Great!!
This was a Friday night so I had no cash for the weekend, and had to go to the trouble of replacing my debit card, which, as everyone knows, is a hassle and you have to wait a week to ten days to get a new one. Bank of the West, you are completely screwed up!
More Bank Of The West Complaints & Reviews
- Bank Of The West - overdraft abuse 
- Bank Of The West - daily overdraft fees plus more 
- Bank of the West - Oakland, CA - lying to customers! 
- Bank Of The West - poor customer relation 
- Bank Of The West - overdraft fees
- Bank Of The West - representative claudia and the branch.
- Bank Of The West - unauthorized charges /unbelievable amount of fees charged/ bad customer service and sympathy
- Bank of the West Customer Service Line - unprofessional csr's 
- Bank Of The West - bank fees and incompetent bank employees 
- Bank Of The West - scammed me for $26.57!