Banggood — item not received
Please be alert with purchases made on the BANGGOOD online platform.
The delivery of items shipped by Banggood is untrustable or unreliable, although they publicise that all items lost or undelivered are eligible for a replacement or refund after the expectant delivery period of 60 days or longer, BEWARE this is not true, they have conditions for refunding or replacing which are not easy to find on their site. The conditions say "items not received are not eligible for refund or replacement unless you have purchased shipping insurance", they refuse to be held responsible for lost items, I have experienced at least 2 cases where I had to escalate the issue to PayPal in order to get my money back. I really don't recommend this Platform for online purchasing.
More Banggood Complaints & Reviews
- Banggood.com - merchandise didn't work, wouldnt give refund 
- Banggood - my order was cancelled 
- Banggood.com - broken products, missing packages 
- Banggood.com - this company continually rips off people 
- Banggood - no warranty 
- Banggood - total disappointment!
- Banggood - banggood terrible customer service: denials and delays 
- Banggood - bad business practice!
- Banggood - unethical behavior and I got frustrated
- Banggood - missing order