Bakers Delight Holdings — margherita pizza
At 6:10pm thursday evening on the 03/10/19 I bought a margharita pizza. I work upstairs in the shopping centre. Started to eat my pizza, half way chewing I found a piece of a screw which is hurting my molars right now on the right side of my mouth. I'm going to see my dentist tomorrow first thing in the morning!
I spat out the chewed hard piece into a tissue and saw what it was and immediately too it back down to the store and spoke to emily the worker. She took a photo and said sorry and offered to compensate me with free food!
I'm definitely going to take this further!
My name is shazia haroon (aka) jasmine
Updated by JasmineH84, Oct 03, 2019
More Bakers Delight Holdings Complaints & Reviews
- Bakers Delight - No prices and reduced quality 
- Bakers Delight Holdings - staff member in geelong west store
- Bakers Delight Holdings - promotion bungle
- Bakers Delight - Stop fly cmb to akl because my son showed tired
- Bakers Delight - the size of the load
- Bakers Delight Holdings - custard apple slab
- Bakers Delight Holdings - bbq bonanza
- Bakers Delight Holdings - pornographic image on display at store
- Bakers Delight - hungarian roll
- Bakers Delight - oval pink iced buns