Bag12.comnever returned watch or money

Company sent the wrong watch.Sent back and never got a credit, new watch or a reply.DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.
They are crooks and theives.

matt87654 Oct 08, 2009

Don't order from bag12.com. I ordered a watch from them. It took a month to get here. When I did get my watch I took it out. The watch band was not put together it was in two peaces. After looking over it I noticed the pin that connects to the head of the watch was not in and was bent. I sent them a email. Then the next day went to a watch maker to put a new pin that was not bent. The watch maker said no problem all put a pin in should take him less then 5 minutes, around a hour later the watch maker said that it was not the pin it was the watch head. He said this can not be fixed it was a manufacture problem i should send it back or trash it. When home and had a email from bag12.com saying pay for shipping to china and they will fix it. I told them my problem and they said the watch was fine when they sent it so you pay. I took the watch makers advice and trashed it. DON'T BUY FROM BAG12.COM. I sent a pic of the product they sent me it still has the protection tape on it. Spend the extra money and go with a company that cares what they send out.

• Ba
    bag12.com Feb 28, 2010

HI, sorry, about this instance, normally we will advice buyer to send back the watch to us, we will repair for him. Our watches come with one year warranty. And about the watch is broken in the way is a suddenness. It is not ever-present. We are so sorry about that.

• Li
    LiamMcL Jan 18, 2011

No problem with bag12.com whatsoever.
    just received 2 watches today, very impressed with the quality.
    The tracking was excellent, I could see eactly when the watches would arrive at my door.

matt87654 Jan 19, 2011

Well good for you. You must work for bag, Liam. If you send out a broken watch out of the package you should not expect your customers to pay for shipping back to China

matt87654 Jan 19, 2011

Hey bag12.com, If your sorry why don't you send me a watch that works or my money back? I sent you a picture of the broken watch the day I got it in the mail. It was broken, and you agreed and told me to send it back at my expense. After that why would I spend more money to send a broken watch you sent me. Don't come on a site too cover up your polices. I was cheated, thanks Bag12.com, this is what happens when you get your stuff from China. You cant report them to the Attorney General.

• Ni
    nick099 Feb 05, 2011

hey matt, where would you recommend buying a replica? have you found any sites that actually send you what you ordered?

Ailsa Lu Feb 28, 2011

HI, matt87654 . Can you send me your email address and order number, I will check back on your problem and resolve for you.

• Ad
    ADAM0827 May 09, 2011

I am currently going through the exact same thing. I ordered a watch, the amount came out of my bank account, and am now being told they can't get that watch and would I order a different one. Why do they have that watch on their website if they don't have it. That is the watch I wanted not some other watch. I don't know what kind of cracker jack company this is, but I would steer clear.

Ailsa Lu May 10, 2011

@ADAM0827
    HI, what brand of #039? Do you also order from us(www.bag12.com)?

Kyriakos Jun 07, 2011

I have made an order on Sunday 5th of June from bag12.com. The money was taken but I received no confirmation email of my order. I send two emails requesting a confirmation response but have not heard anything yet. Will let you all know how this will progress. I've ordered an omega watch that I really like. If it comes as it is on the picture then I will even make a video about it reviewing the product. Yet, if things go wrong and I am ripped off then I will post my experience on every possible bag12 search related keyword; letting everyone know about it. Enough with the scams already.

Ailsa Lu Jun 07, 2011

@Kyriakos
    Sometimes we can't receive the email. So please provide your order number, I will check for you.

• Ka
    Kanders1 Jun 08, 2011

I have had two watches so far and a third on order from Bag12.com. They are very good quality and have had no problems with a refund for a mistake and email coms has been very good. If you ask for order conformation and tracking number they will supply it.

Kyriakos Jun 08, 2011

@Kanders1
    Truth is that anyone in here can pretend to be a customer!

matt87654 Jun 08, 2011

WHAT!!! People don't take time out of their day to complain about a company they never had a problem with. You wouldn't be in business if you where in the US, the government would have shut you down. Stop trying to cover up your policies. When I want my watch fixed you didn't care. Don't order from this terrible company!!!

Kyriakos Jun 08, 2011

I received a confirmation e-mail from one of bag12.com employees. Expected day of shipment was also given. I thanked them and they replied back promptly to welcome me. So far so good. The company claims that the watch is a Grade 1 Japanesenese Watch. They also claim that the watch has a Japan movement looks the same as the pictures shown on their website and has the same feel and weight to the original.

I will keep you all updated so stay tuned...

matt87654 Jun 09, 2011

Why would someone come on this complaint board if they liked this company? I truly question your motive. You're right anyone can post on this site, even bag12.com. Kyriakos why don't you give me my money back or a watch that works. No one is fooled by your trickery. Once again don't order from badwatches.com.

Kyriakos Jun 09, 2011

@matt87654
    I am a real customer who lives in the UK. I also use my real name in here and have proof of purchase along with all proof of interaction with Bag12.com. Once I receive my watch I will fully review it on video comparing it to the company's claims.

Kyriakos Jun 09, 2011

@matt87654
    Q: ''Why would someone come on this complaint board if they liked the company?''
    A: I came here with a problem. I came here researching for similar issues and it is only my duty to update others with how my purchase is progressing.

I send the company an email to acquire a confirmation of my order as I did not receive an automated email response. I send them my comment through their contact's form.

Two days later I realized that I had to email them again as I received no response. This time I emailed them on their personal preferred email address.

Within less than a day I received an email response confirming my order.

I cannot say that I like or dislike the company. Yet, what I can say is that I will review on video the Omega Watch against the company's claims. Is it an exact replica of the original? Does it have the correct engravings, marking, weight, feel, and position of the helium valve? Is it Grade1 Japanese? e.t.c

matt87654 Jun 09, 2011

Well that's great. If everything fine with the watch email them and see what you have to do to return the watch. That's my problem, give your viewers the full view of what they might have to deal with. As you can see it's been over a year and I'm still heated. They don't care once they have your money. You may get a good watch, but if you don't your out of luck. I prefer not to gamble with my money. I need to inform anyone considering gambling with this company.

Kyriakos Jun 12, 2011

Yesterday I emailed bag12.com to request information on the order I placed on the 5th of June. I received an email back asking me the type of omega style I wanted. Was it a leather strap or a stainless steel?

I have to admit that I instantly felt angry thinking of the following: a) I made the order on the 5th June and on the 7th they tell me that they will ship it within 3 working days. How come they tell me now that they don't know of the style that I am after? b) why did they wait for me to email them and not them contacting me to let me know of the issue?

Few minutes later and having read other comments and responses (from here) I realized that this is probably a recurring problem. Perhaps it's due to the website design. There must be a glitch that prevents the drop down selections to faction properly.

Their email was apologetic and they also offered me a 5 dollar discount for the next time I order since the order has taken more than usual.

I don't like jumping into conclusions. Once I receive my Omega I will review it against company's claims.

If they waste my time or rip me off I have all the necessary software to distribute my review to over a thousand online blogs and discussion boards at a click of a button!

Enough with the scams already!

Kyriakos Jun 17, 2011

Short Bag12.com Update: At the moment my purchase isn't progressing. I was promised that my order would be shipped within 2 days from the last time I contacted the company and yet no answer to my email requesting the tracking number! 11 days since my purchase yet it is not shipped yet!

Kyriakos Jun 21, 2011

Bag12 has posted my order on the 16th. They have provided me with a tracking number and I now am looking forward to reviewing the item once I receive it. Stay tuned for my video review!

• St
    Stan van Rensburg Jul 12, 2011

I aslo have had bad experience with bag12. I love my watches and own a few. I bought a watch from bag12 and when I received it it was great.I then thought that I would order another. I ordered a Tag. The watch a got was a ladies watch. When I contacted them I was told that I needed to select the male version. Well the one I selected was the male version as there was a picture of the male watch and next to it said order online. I then sent the watch back to them at my own cost as they did not want to pay. This was sent on the 07/04/2009. I have the postal tracking number saying it was delivered in China. It is now 12/07/2011 and still nothing. This company has lots a good customer that would have ordered at least a watch every other month. I will now look for anther company to spend my money at. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

ailsa lu Aug 13, 2011

@Stan van Rensburg
    hi, Stan van Rensburg, I am ailsa from bag12 company. The costs you paid to send back the watch, we will reduce for you on your next order. We will notify you when we receive the watch that you sent back. Maybe you have receive our email now. Sometimes, the carrying is slower, we can't receive the watch in time. We are so sorry for the delay to notify you. But there are always some things beyond our ability to resolve. We are service you sincerely, we try our best to solve all the problems for you. But we need your tolerance when there are some accidents.

• Gw
    gwp1315 Sep 12, 2011

Yes I agree. Bag12 are scam artists. Do not purchase from them if you value your money. Returned a non-working watch and they refuse to send me another watch or refund my money. Corrupt people.

Ailsa Lu Oct 03, 2011

@gwp1315, Which watch did you send back? Are you sure we have received it? And did you contact our customer service?

• Or
    orbit73 Oct 07, 2011

DO NOT purchase anything from Bag12 or Mopwatch. BAG12 is run by criminals who charge you for your money and do not send you anything.

I paid for a watch from BAG12 in June and was charged for it on my credit card but 4 months later after constantly I have still not received the watch. After relentlessly chasing them for the watch, which was never sent, I asked for a refund and have emailed them no less than 52 times and have still not got my rightful refund. On the handful of times BAG12 did reply they claimed that ‘it will be refunded in 2 days’. To this day there is still no refund.

I have now received another email stating that I have been refunded when my account shows I haven’t. I have asked them for proof of transfer but they will not provide it. I will be contacting the Consumer Protection Commission as I have had enough of these thieves.

DO NOT buy from BAG12 under any circumstances as they are dishonest and will charge your credit card and take your money and won’t not send you anything.

Do you self a favour and DO NOT BUY from BAG12 or also under the name Mopwatch. Dealing with them has been nothing more than an absolute joke.

• Ni
    Nijm Oct 18, 2011

I bought 7 watches from watcheswe.com/bag12 and they took $700 out of my account! My order has been saying unshipped for over a week now and everytime I asked what was going on their story changed! They said they never received my money until I sent them a copy of my bank statement and now they are ignoring all of my emails altogether! This company STOLE $700 from me and sent me nothing! We need to join forces and get these criminals shut down and thrown in prison where they belong!

Ailsa Lu Oct 20, 2011

About refund
    If we did receive the payment, we will send the order. Please be patient to communicate with us. Our site is built a long time ago, and many people trade with us and they are satisfied of our products and services. Our feedback: http://www.bag12.com/about.php?cid=41. Welcome to browse it.

Ailsa Lu Nov 07, 2011

@Nijm
    HI, Nijm, we have already refunded you on 28 Oct, 2011. You will receive the refund about 12 Nov. And we keep contacting by email, I feel so sad about your complaints.

Ailsa Lu Nov 07, 2011

@orbit73
    HI, orbit73, i am Ailsa lu from bag12.com company. I am sure our company won't ignore your email, if you don't get a reply, maybe it is because we have not received your email, or you don't succeed to receive our reply. I don't hope because this case to lead the misunderstanding between you and me. Can you provide me your order number of the email address here? I will check for you and resolve the problem for you.

• Or
    orbit73 Nov 09, 2011

Hi Ailsa Lu,

I am the person that posted under orbit73. I have since sent another 15 emails to your company since this post and have still not had a resolution. I am getting replies but they are always to ensure that I go around and around in circles eg, 'you have been refunded' but I get no proof when I request it or 'you will be refunded in 2 days' and nothing happens weeks later. The same conversation starts again.

I would appreciate you to resolve this immediately as it has gone on for many months now.

My order number is mop201106280003 and email address is [email protected]

I look forward to hearing back from you with a resolution to this matter.

Regards
    Alex

Ailsa Lu Nov 10, 2011

HI, orbit73. I have emailed you the receipt of the refund. Please check back on your email. Hope to hear back from you soon.

• Ba
    BamaBlake5 Nov 30, 2011

I placed a order with them yesterday and received a automated email shortly after with my conformation and receipt. I also received another one today saying my item had been shipped but they didn't give me a tracking number so i emailed them for a tracking number and have already received it. so far so good i just hope i don't receive a damaged watch as some of you have talked about. As of right now i am very satisfied and will try to remember to keep everyone updated on my order status but so far they have been nothing but professional and very quick to respond and ship.

• Ss
    ssot Dec 01, 2011

The worst e-shop ever!!!
    It received a problematic watch, send it back for correction and resend me again a problematic watch, even if I highlighted to check it before send it back to me!!!
    Now they ask to resend it back (!!!)
    I paid twice dispatch and custom costs.
    Highly recommendation: Never buy from this e-shop.

Ailsa Lu Dec 11, 2011

HI, BamaBlake5, I am Ailsa Lu. Can you provide me your order details, I will send you the tracking number.

Ailsa Lu Dec 11, 2011

HI, ssot. I am Ailsa Lu. Which watch did you buy and what is the problem? You can directly email me [email protected] I will resolve the problem for you.

• Ra
    Rabbitt_69 Dec 29, 2011

Hi all. I ordered a Breitling watch and it arrived in about a week... even though it was right in the middle of Christmas post... I'm impressed with it. It's obvious it's not going to be exactly like the real thing, but, hey, for $83 dollars it's not bad at all... I don't know what all the fuss is about. _ I did have one small problem. The instruction booklet was for another watch but I can't forsee a problem getting the correct one to me in the post.

• Ho
    hotindew Dec 30, 2011

@ Rabbitt_69

do you think you can post a few pics of your watch, which one did you get? and are you in the UK?

Ailsa Lu Jan 02, 2012

@Rabbitt_69
    Which watch did you order, email me [email protected] I will resolve your problem.