Backdrop OutletNon Delevery of Product

I placed an order on 9/23/09 for a backdrop set costing $1865.75 plus shipping of $130.00. The amount was chared to my credit card immediately. The set was never delivered. After many (over 20) phone calls later it was agreed that they would refund the amount I paid. This agreement was confirmed in an e-mail on 1/22/2017 from Jason, Customer Service. As of today plus an additional 4 phone calls I still have not received my credit.

I have caught this company's representatives in repeated lies regarding the matter. I just want my refund!

Evidently, from information I have obtained from the internet this is common practice for this company. Also, they previously operated under another name and was forced to change due to such a bad reputation and many other prolbems.

• Ti
    Tickedofftexan Mar 08, 2012

Bought a prop at imaging USA 2017 was told 6 weeks delivery. Never got it, never got a call or an email about backorder status. Called and was told I would have march 6, 2017...never arrived. I never got any corespondent from them about issue. Called again, extremely rude customer service. Asked for manager and got the run around about will call me back. Asked for owner they refuse to tells his name other than "Jay" I asked for a return call. Never got one. Now I'm told they don't have the product and won't for month. Making it a 4 month wait if it actually ever arrives. Funny how they had no issue charging my card and taking my money!