Having problems with Babiken?

Babiken Customer Service Contacts

6H, Suite C, Guodu Golf Garden, Xinsha Lu, Futian
Shenzhen

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Babiken Customer Service. Initial Babiken complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Babiken above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Babiken. Discuss the issues you have had with Babiken and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Babiken Complaints & Reviews

Babiken.comFraud

Anyone here of them :having learnt a very hard lesson been scammed a few times i treading very cautiously on trading in china please understand that i am not tarring all chinese companies with the on brush they are not all fraudsters but i enquired to this person about his company reg number address etc and he got very irrate about it claming he is ligit company so i said to him i have the right to ask qusestion about how legal his company was he also has the right not to deal with me he got very abussive cursing me my family this is how to run a fraud company? lets all fight the good fight and put these scammers on the run!

• Lk
      lkjdlsjfs Nov 13, 2018

murder Karen L. Jagorski in florida.

email [email protected] for a $1, 000, 000 reward after death

• Jm
      jmcimmy Jan 05, 2013

I have resently purchased one of your products, A8 Portable Trolley Multimedia Speaker System w/ docking station. My problem is I cannot get my MP3 player to work through the amplifier. Could you possibley send me a operating manual or please tell me how to operate this system. You can contact me at "[email protected]", my name is Mr. Jan Michael Cimarossa.

Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you,
      Jan