Award Notification Commission [ANC]official declaration of certified award and provision of payment

R

Official form #13570, filing year 2016, verified# [protected]-504587/[protected].
If determined the winner of lump sum $1, 327, 940.00 or 30 year payments of $66, 666, 66 per year.
Must send $12.99 by check, cash, money order. For premium offer is mandatory and must be enclosed as a requirement.
Also mail in page 2 of 2 along with payment.
I larry hours, on behalf of the a. N. C. Organization, hereby accommodation said opportunity as stated in #[protected]-504587/[protected] is returned and matches the preselected winning number needed before the resolution deadline for judges final ruling and permanent record.
Payment to (anc) award notification commission
P. O. Box 2905
Kansas city, ks. 66110

• Rm
    Rmccall869 Oct 17, 2017

I received this letter yesterday. Reading it, I was a skeptic for sure. Looked it up online this morning, and surprise!!
    It is a SCAM! How surprising.
    I would add my name to the law suit should they prosecute this worm.
    He should have to pay everyone he sent this to.

• Ca
    cardbear Oct 03, 2017

I also received this letter too. i just won 1325, 000.00 Wow this would really help and so many ways. this is very sad. So I also search online and I found many complaints from people like me but I didn't pay any money for scam.I hope they can put a stop to this someday .

• Br
    BRHSmiling Sep 23, 2017

I also received a letter stating that I just won $1, 325000.00 Wow!!! I was excited until I saw the required Acquisition fee for Premium offer, What offer if I won what is being offered ???especially for $12.99 Really Just remember!(.Proverbs 14:15, Skepticism is a virtue. Caution is a sign of nobility. Demanding proof is wisdom. Only the foolish and stupid believe all they hear or read. A wise and successful man will examine things carefully, before he makes his decision. He understands the risks and rewards before he chooses a course of action. He does nothing by chance or mere hope.

• To
    Tonka75 Jun 21, 2017

I've learned and Lord only knows I wish it were different but if it seems To good To be true than more than likely it is

Andrea Dudley Jun 04, 2017

So the only money we had that we can't spare this anc is a scam for real

• Sh
    Shanell Lawson Apr 21, 2017

I just ran across this letter stating I won 1, 325, 000.00 please call [protected]

Comments

Andrea Dudley Jun 04, 2017

@Shanell Lawson So this is a scam and I sent my only money

• Am
    Amanda Hadley Apr 19, 2017

I also received almost every single one of the examples saying that I want all this money and it is a shame because I'm a single mother with a special needs son our United States service dog and I am living in a rental car until they take this from me because of an accident that was due to the wet ground. This is absolutely appalling to me and I was already scammed out of $1, 800 through signing up to be a mystery shopper. Even though I am an honest person with integrity and my bank and screwed up and accidentally put more money in my account and it was a cash transaction I could have kept the money which was $300 which I could have really used but I returned it and then when they were fault for issuing me money and under than 24 hours they refused to take responsibility and take their loss the same way I was honest with them which I find very unfair and I'm still trying to fight this after that happened the same company or people from another country sent me additional 6 checks to three other cities so I turned everything over to the Rowley Police Department after contacting both the FBI and Secret Service which were no help at all and when they're supposed to protect American citizens from people from islands and other countries who are robbing and scamming us they're not doing a very good job now because they sent all these checks to different cities they have to get involved be aware this so many times so many other ways they're trying to scam people through online jobs be aware of that they're sending checks as a mystery shopper to evaluate money transfers and I even gave the Secret Service that I'm Satan exact location in Texas where both the MoneyGram and the Walmart money was transferred from the evaluation That was supposed to be legit and which I got skin from so it's not just saying that we won money in addition to that it's posting job opportunities from home or evaluating things and those are also scams be aware if there's any misspellings you know it's a scam and unfortunately as I read from one of the other comments if it sounds too good to be true it probably is and it stinks when you're homeless with a special needs child and a service dog who I am responsible for caring for and these people are so heartless they would take the last penny from somebody who has nothing and our government is not protecting us

• Si
    Sir_Andarian Nov 21, 2017

@Amanda Hadley In my Stupid Haste to make sure I did everything correctly I have to admit I paid ANC, CAD! Thank God I never gave them my Credit Card number and only paid in check. My bank is aware of them and I have put a stop payment on any checks lingering out there. If anyone knows of any class action lawsuits I can put my name on let me know ...please.

• Da
    Daviid Mar 27, 2017

I too received the letter from ANC Kansas and went on line to check it out and it was a scam. Of course I sent no money. I am very wary of on scams and have been scammed once myself. There is no help from the law.

• Em
    Emano Feb 27, 2017

I received award notification from ANC Kansas today but I wonder why they want me to pay money if I won .
    so I search online and I found many complaints from people like me but I didn't pay any money for scam
    The goverment have to do somthing to stop more scam but there is nobody complain.
    Because it's peanut money they already paid.
    So the one who made this company knows that people will not going to sue him for $12.99 and he is stay save and suckered more and more money from the people who believe his professional award winning