Award Notification Commission [ANC]judge's statement and validation of award

C

I received this letter today stating that if I mailed in the Certified Award letter along with $11.89 I would be eligible to with a lump sum of $1, 325, 000.00 or a 30-year annuity for the total amount of $2, 000, 000.00. I don't understand why they would require me to pay them to be able to win. This states that I must respond via mail with a check, cash or money order for $11.89 made out to ANC.

• Ra
    Randybullard Sep 16, 2017

Is it real...

Comments

Sarah Shavers Aug 24, 2017

I really wish I would have looked into this earlier. I sent the $12.99 for processing twice...yes twice. I didn't start to think of anything as far as a scam until ANC sent the third step twice and then a finalization letter asking for $23.99 with a different name as the Award Director. This was indeed a bought lesson.

• He
    Helen Maday Jun 12, 2017

It's certainly amazing that so many of us rec'd the SAME notification, advising that we all have the same Winning # & have won the same Amt. of Prize $$!!! However, the only person walking away with a bundle of $$ will be the supposed Commissioner of Judging ----- if enough naive people send in the $12.99 Acquisition Fee required for Delivery of your Winnings!!!
    The first obvious clue that it is a scam is - if you didn't enter a Contest, you probably should be aware that there is no reason you would win anything!!!

James Lites Apr 08, 2017

By the will of GOD I do not judge no one if it's a scam or not a scam. Just let it go in the hand of GOD. People who work for the Award Notification Commission please be obedient to GOD's command and he will lift things up for you.

• Tu
    Tucamare Mar 07, 2017

Someone hurting for money will easily fall for this scam. If this is not a reputable sweep stake organization don't believe it. Notice there is no 1800 number for you to call.
    Remember if half of the population in California paid $12.99 to those crooks they would leave our country go to Nigeria and live like kings.