AutoNation / sales

1 2555 Colonial Boulevard, Fort Myers, FL 33907, United States

Today I visited AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers in order to purchase a2019 Toyota Landcruiser 6156 4dr. My family and I were very well received and consulted by the salesman Hank Simmons and Ms. Miguelina Stebbins.

We decided to buy the Land Cruiser and Ms. Stebbins introduced my family and me to the General Sales Manager Dean Snell. Mr. Snell welcomed me unwillingly not even looking at me and when I told him that I am in love with the Land Cruiser he answered offensive and discriminatory "well, I have seen many visitors loving this care and I saw them never again". I am a cash buyer and beside the Land Cruiser, I wanted to buy a 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback for my 17-year-old son and 2019 Toyota Avalon Hybrid 3607 4dr.

When I noticed the comment of Mr. Dean Snell I immediately got the impression that Mr. Snell thinks that I am a speculator and impostor pretending to buy a car in order to get a free test drive!

Very offensive and unprofessional the behavior of Mr. Dean Snell. If I would see one of my employees treating my valuable customers this way, I would fire this employee immediately!

Behind us, there was another customer from Switzerland who wanted to buy a Toyota Highlander and he witnessed this situation, this gentleman left the store and told us, he will not buy anything from a company which General Sales Manager is offending customers like Dean Snell did.

Now, I have to admit that Mr. Simmons and Ms. Stebbins were extremely nice and professional and apologized in a very diplomatic manner. They possibly saved this deal for AutoNation. We will consider buying but today we did not, thanks to Mr. Dean Snell!

By the way, Mr. Dean Snell did say goodbye coldly, uninterested and discriminating.

Xa