Autolightsbulbs.com Logo

Autolightsbulbs.com

Having problems with Autolightsbulbs.com?

6840 Orangethorpe Ave., Suite C
Buena Park, California

Complaints & Reviews

everything

Bought 600 dollars in headlights. Wrong part even though the website had the EXACT SAME OEM NUMBER as the one the dealer told me I needed AND it arrived broken. Company stalled my emails until 30 days was up and denied me a refund. I have 30 days to return this item FROM DELIVERY date, NOT PURCHASE date but company still denied refund. Even if I had gotten a refund they demanded a 12% restocking fee and for me to pay return shipping for an item they sent to me broken!

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! THEY ARE CROOKED RESELLERS AFTER YOUR MONEY EVEN WHEN THEY SCREW UP!"

k1109190 right headlight 2003 pontiac bonneville ssei (passenger side)

Received and installed from Ketech, the pair of headlamps, no problem. However, after the first rain...

Broken replacement headlight assembly

Folks, it doesn't get any worse than these people. BUYER BEWARE! They sent me two broken headlights in a row...

Wrong turn signal lights sent! No way to return for refund or correction

I purchased four headlights for our Chevy Silverado pickup. When received the top two lights fit fine, but the turn signal lights are to fat and wide and should match the same frame bracket as the headlights, but they are wrong size! I paid thru EBay and will follow up with Paypal, but do NOT send without going thru someone that can save your money in case of fraud.!!!
After not being able to even connect with the numerious websites that hold this address, none of them will connect with this company, it just keeps taking one back in a circle that makes them select the same website over and over. No phone number to call them on ANY listing, no location is right and this is a scam. DO NOT FALL FOR IT!!! Read all of the complaints!
Multiple scams taking place with this company! No delivery, wrong items, broken items. None replaced.

Faulty Defective Hazardous Product

There is not enough words in all the languages of the world to describe the great disappointment and dissatisfaction with this product. Further breakdown and inspection of the defective headlights revealed inferior, substandard, and miss-match parts and very poor craftsmanship during assembly. These headlights are a safety hazard issue and may be reported to all the proper manufacturing and regulating authorities.

" Easy Returns" as posted on the website is false advertising. There is nothing easy about it. There is no guarantee that after paying the high cost of shipping to return this bad product to Auto Lights & bulbs/Ketech that there will be a refund or credit.
Putting all evidence of defective parts/assembly in the possession of Auto Lights & Bulbs/Ketech leaving the customer with nothing and no recourse.

Recommend RUN/DRIVE/FLY AS FAST AS YOU CAN AWAY FROM USE OF ANY PRODUCTS FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

• Jd
    jdw1243 Apr 16, 2016

I received 2 headlights assemblies that had broken pieces. I sent pictures to customer service only to be told that I needed to supply my VIN number and pictures of my original headlights in the car. I questioned the reasoning for this and was told it was a "factory requirement." I asked why would the factory want to see the VIN Number and old light assemblies that were still in the car when what happened was that I received damaged merchandise. It was only after another email exchange that I said I was done dealing with them and was complaining to PayPal. Then I suddenly received and email with a return UPS label to ship back to them. However, their email also stated "the factory requires all returns to be in new condition" which is impossible to meet due to the damaged condition I received the lights in. Also, their comment "When we receive your return we will send you an update" did little to give me confidence that either I would receive a full refund or that replacement headlight assemblies would be sent to me.
    I spent time and money purchasing professional grade glue and longer screws to effect a repair of the damaged assemblies and will use those instead of dealing with a return with unknown outcome.

Comments