Auto Knight Motor Club Tire & Wheel ContractFraudulent denial of valid tire replacement claim

I believe that Auto Knight is fraudulently denying my Tire & Wheel claim because of the number of times I have had to use it. I actually had 4 tires replace on 4/5/2011, two of which were still under warranty, then on 4/30/2011, one of the new tires that were part of the claim on 4/5/11, got a nail in it and needed to be replaced again. Auto Knight denied the claim.

I want to be reimbursed for my $500 tire. That's why I bought this Auto Knight Tire & Wheel Contract when I bought my car, because these tires are $500 each, and if I get a nail in it, it is irreparable. As you can imagine, that can add up. When I needed 5 new tires in the course of a month, I was happy to have this coverage, but then Auto Knight just fraudulently denied my claim on the 5th tire.

I have an Auto Knight Motor club Tire & Wheel Contract #008049, Deal#179295, Cust#[protected], Stock#97082, that I purchased with my 2006 BMW (Vin#WBAVB335X6KR81926, Lic. Plate#ABF6969). The purpose of purchasing this is to protect me financially because the "run flat" tires are about $500 each. Further, if you get a nail in them, they cannot be repaired, they have to be replaced, and at $500 each, it adds up.

Basically I had to use my Auto Knight Tire & Wheel Contract for two tire replacements on 4/5/2011, then about 25 days later, on 4/30/2011, I got another nail in one of the new tires, and had to have it replaced. For the two tires replaced on 4/5/2011, Carol at Auto Knight, handled the case, and sent me my reimbursement check for $934.18. When I submitted the next claim for the one tire on 4/30/2011, Carol did not reimburse me. She claimed that the DOT #'s did not match up from the two different service advisers at Southbay BMW who helped me. Of course I followed up with Mark Padillo & Kevin Smuckler (respectively), at Southbay BMW who handled the claims, and they agreed that they had made a mistake in noting the DOT #'s on the claim to Auto Knight, but it had been corrected. I forwarded this onto Auto Knight and they still denied the Claim. I further contacted Southbay BMW service managers Roy Dyche and Jeremy Gunther for assistance. They got involved, sent pictures of the tires and the correct DOT numbers, and still, Auto Night denied the claim.

More Auto Knight Motor Club Tire & Wheel Contract Complaints & Reviews

• Na
    napoca Oct 17, 2011

i believe you my freind autonight is a scam company dont worry they shall get theirs very soon a company like that does not last too long mr rizzo will fall soon