Auto Connection Manassas Logo

Auto Connection Manassas

Having problems with Auto Connection Manassas?

Auto Connection Manassas Customer Service Contacts

7404 Centreville Rd
Manassas, Virginia
United States - 20111

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Auto Connection Manassas Customer Service. Initial Auto Connection Manassas complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Auto Connection Manassas above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Auto Connection Manassas. Discuss the issues you have had with Auto Connection Manassas and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Autoconnection Danville VAvan

I bought a van from them.. The heater only worked driving down the road.. Leaked oil... And after paying over 4000. Tranny let go... They charged to tow 2hrs to them promised to fix it on payments changed mind charging me 4055.00 to fix tranny.. They are rip offs tell u things that aren't true.. Was told I could do a trade in.. Nope had to have it down to 1500 before I could said I was late on payments but yet michael wayne investments told me I could skip payments till I got van fixed but they lied n now want to repo.. Fo ahead it's a piece of [censored] van... They don't warranty or cover there vechiles... Dont buy from auto connection

Auto Connections of Manassas VA — I am a recent customer of ac

My name is private investigator L.G. Fitton out of virginia, I recently had the pleasure to meet the friendly...