Austins Affordable AutosBad Smell in Austins Affordable Office - Staff Making Fun of Manager Matt Austin

Smelly Experience
To the owner / manager

I work hard for my money and expect alot in this poor economy. You should have a good look at your staff and / or your manager because they lost a potential sale.

Very weird experience. I went into this place recently as there were balloons everywhere - something like a blow up sale or blow out sale. Well, it was pretty quiet at the time and I just looked around which was cool. When I went into the little building they have there I could swear I smelt dogs (you know). So that was the first weird thing. But the weirdest thing was hearing the staff, if thats who they were frankly gossiping about some guy called Matt Austin (who must be the owner or the son or something?) and kinda cracking jokes about him. I didn't think too much about it. The receptionist asked if I was ok - she seemed really busy on the computer but bored and kept looking up at me and at the other guys.

I said I was ok because I then realized the "staff" were talking to a customer. I could hear this guy on the phone getting louder complaining about money and I got the idea he was the manager. As he got louder the receptionist looked more uncomfortable and I just left. There was shouting in the office as I left and I just hurried on down the lot and jumped on my bike again. As I went out I found this flyer printed up by someone with a beef against them and I just thought no I don't think so.

Don't know if it was just a bad day or what but I work hard for my money and I expect better service than that. I'm still looking for a car because I'm not in that much of a hurry - but I can still remember the smell. But I was looking and could have been talked into a car if the right one was presented. I had a cash deposit of $400 and could have produced more if needed. My credit is not perfect but I'm normally a good payer and have now got a regular part time job.

I just expected more. Two stasr. OK its a car yard so its pretty much just a shack on stones - I can't believe the the smell in there.
Price Range: $1, 000 - $1, 500
Recommended: No

• Sm
    Smnelsxw Apr 21, 2018

Honestly ... if you have seen horrible posts about the guy for years ... you would start to question what kind of friends you keep?? I myself recently came across a string of complaints online about him ... I did a quick google search that brought me here and to manyyyyy other posts ... the common denominator here is this dude. From an unbias standpoint I would deff steer clear of him, his cars and his drama. He deff sounds like a run of the mill creep.

• Ta
    Tami292 Feb 11, 2017

Ridiculous that you give a voice to ignorant and liars . The guy is rich and successful and has self literally 50, 000 cars in the Portland area over a 25 year career . I have seen lies and dirt posted about this guy for years . Posts by exes, repossessed customers pissed with no recourse but to post lies on the Internet etc .

These sites and forums where people can anonymously post lies disgust me .