ADVERTISIMENT

Auntie Anne Pretzelsabusive rude pretzel maker, mean to customers doesn't give right order

i went to auntie anne's pretzels and had a pretzel special ordered and made a certain way. I do this all the time and have never had a problem. This time however, on a sunday, there was a very obese very rude [censored] with blonde hair working and making the pretzels. I ordered my pretzel and paid for it and they told me it would be ready in 10 minutes. I went back 15 minutes later, and it still wasn't ready. The girls working the counter was pretty rude too but the crazy [censored] making the pretzels was the worst. They said it was still in the oven and I said ok...then the rude older fat lady, took my pretzel out right away, and then sprayed it only on one side and tried serving me a cinnamon pretzel that was only covered in cinnamon on one side--while she made it she was acting really angry and doing it fast and aggressively...it was obvious she had no intention of serving me a normal pretzel and was just being a [censored] or mean for no reason...

when I got the pretzel I noticed what she did and asked them again if they could put cinnamon on the entire pretzel the way it's supposed to be made...the mean angry fat lady then grabbed the pretzel angrily and said it wouldn't stick---err huh? if you spray cooking spray on it of course it will stick--(idiot)...and she knew that she just again didn't want to make me a decent pretzel. She then barely sprayed it on the other side and angrily again doused it in a little cinnamon and angrily put it in the bag again...well again the pretzel was not full of cinnamon as it should have been to make it the way it is--she easily could've sprayed the entire pretzel the way they usually do and made it the correct way...again I asked if she could just spray teh entire pretzel and she kept yellnig angrily..."IT WON"T STICK" which of course is a lie...the girls were saying "sorry" to me and I asked if I could have a side of cinnamon then to dip the pretzel into at least...again the psycho evil crazy fat lady was getting angry and hostile, and claiming it won't stick---basically shes saying that spraying cooking spray (which they use to get it to stick) won't stick on some parts of the pretzel---again a lie...I asked again for cinnamon and finally the [censored]bag jerks that work there gave it to me...saying sorry abotu the behavior of the crazy pretzel maker [censored]...ive been to this store before and usually they are very nice and make everything fine, so this was a first because of the crazy fat mean [censored] who made the pretzels that day...then when i finally tried eating the pretzel, on top of not havign enough cinnamon it was undercooked...the idiots working at that place on sunday or whenever are total lunatics and beware of the crazy fat psycho idiot with blonde hair who likes to abuse customers and not make their pretzels right or give people what they ordered and abuse and harass them if they ask for the correct order...

• G.Smiley Sep 28, 2011

That story is as twisted as a one-sided cinnamon covered undercooked pretzel.

• Me
    melissa925 Sep 28, 2011

this is the auntie anne's pretzels in the altamonte mall in altamonte springs, florida

Comment Guidelines