ATV DiscountersBad service

I ordered 2 110 cc atv's for my children. Pink camo and yellow camo were the colors I ordered. They asked for alternate colors and I chose yellow and blue. These machines come with matching youth sized helmets. Upon receiving the atv's via Estes truck freight we realized that we had in fact received a blue one and a red one. My son fell in love with the red one so no harm there. The problem is they shipped the pink camo helmet w/ the blue atv. Upon seeing how cool the pink camo was I became a tad irritated and my daughter wanted the pink camo atv. We called atv discounter to tell them of the problem and they pretty much told us "oh well, you chose alternate colors". They want us to pay for shipping to send the pink helmet back so they can send us the blue one. Yeah right! I am writing this to inform parents that if you order from this company you will probably not get the color you choose so don't get your kids hopes up. The freight company they use do not have lift ramps on the back of the trucks so unless you have a shipping dock on your garage, good luck. The boxes the atv's come in are over 200 lbs so be sure you have help when the truck shows up. My issue could have been easily solved. They should pay to ship the blue one back and back order a pink one for me. Simple. I have a feeling the shipping and receiving dept. is incompetent.

• St
    Steve Taylor Jul 21, 2012

By the way, ATV Discounters is or was the worst company I have ever dealt with.
    Steve Taylor, Fairfield, CA

• St
    Steve Taylor Jul 21, 2012

The number for Barco [protected] must be a fax number and there is a message that the number is not set up to receive calls.
    Steve Taylor, Fairfield, CA

• At
    ATX-ATV owner Mar 31, 2011

If you need parts for your ATV call Barco at [protected] ask for Will. They took over the parts department when ATV discounters went out of business. Thank God!

• SteveWard3928 Mar 30, 2011

Well the only good thing is now they are out of business. Gee I wonder why?
    I bought a 150cc Eagle XY-150T scooter from them. First there was more to put together than what they told me. Fenders, speedometer, front tire and the disk brakes, battery, mirrors, the cover of the dash and the front "hood" that contained the headlights. My seat was torn, which they "DID" replace I will grant them that. The bike was pretty sharp looking (blue/black) but come August the bike needed serviced which included, ignition coil, Valves had to be redone and the rear ball bearings were bad. The bike was only 5 months old. I am about to begin bike season #2. It starts fine but stalls instantly when you turn the throttle. So I am buying another. Do your research people before you buy!!

Comments

• Sc
    scrappydogscooters.com Jan 02, 2010

Don't be agravated by your previous Chinese motorsport experience, change it! We at scrappydogscooters.com are committed to customer service and realistic pricing. We stock many parts for chinese vehicles, and ship them right the same day. We guarantee satisfaction fully and completely. We are a Las Vegas all American company, seeking help help good ol' Americans just wanting a good product at a good price. Is that too much to ask? Call [protected] or email at [email protected] to see if we can help you with your scooter, atv, or motorcycle parts needs.

• Ga
    Gary Holmes Oct 22, 2009

Lets just all get together an go after this company. We need to picket their store carrying
    signs or what ever we need to do to warn not just who reads these blogs but everyone
    out there that is considering buy a scooter or atv to please do not set foot in ATV Discounter to buy anything unless they want to make a huge donation to this
    company because they sure will not get anything for what they spent. Lets not stop
    until we get our money back ever how long it takes. Lets at least be a thorn in there
    side when it come to them selling something to anyone else. We need to warn all the
    people we can about this company. Send out e-mails to everyone on your e-mail list
    warning them about this company and ask them to send it to everyone they know
    and keep doing this until it travels all over the internet time and time again. I want
    to be a thorn in their side and hurt their sales as much as I can even if I never get a
    dime back from them. We need to get together and plan on picketing their store even
    if we have to have a few at a time do it so we can have someone picketing every week
    end or as much as we can. They can't do anything about it as long as we tell the
    truth. They are trash and we can prove it.

Gary Holmes
    [email protected]

• Iw
    I Will Be Suing Aug 05, 2009

ATV Discounters is a RIPOFF. I purchased one of those cheap Chinese scooters from them last July. It did not run worth a crap until I tuned it myself around January of this year. It quit running aroun the middle of April. Doug said that it was most likely the belt. I ordered another belt from them about the first of July and here it is August and still no belt. I called all over southern California trying to find someone who services these things and nothing. No shops or dealers in the area who can service these things because they can't get the parts. So... Now I'm just like the other guy "Swampwood" I have a $900 yard decoration. Oh yeah...I alomost forgot... My dad fell off of the thing and dislocated his shoulder real bad because it never would throttle right. It had no pickup until I adjusted the carburator. Then it picked up a little and got almost to top speed like it was supposed to. It was too late then. My dad was already in the hospital and it took about 3 and a 1/2 months for him to get anywhere near back to normal. I'm so pissed off behind this ripoff.

I'm going to join the Class Action Suit,
    Kevin
    [email protected]

Swampwood Jul 20, 2009

2 Months now, still no refund on ready to ride.. and, ATV is officially a $900 yard decoration now. Anybody else feel Postal

• Sc
    ScooterScammed Jul 20, 2009

I paid for a scooter in April 2009 and still have not recieved anything. My husband called and requested our money back. Doug said he would return the money and we still have not received the money OR the scooter! They will not answer the phones nor will they respond to any messages (email or phone). They are a total rip off and I only wish I would have researched them BEFORE getting screwed!!!

larrysellers Jul 18, 2009

recent stuff from doug d makes me think they're trying hard to do a good job at readytoride - which is not the same as atvdiscounters. we'll see. i just bought one from rtr...

cheap quads at a cheap price - I can keep mine going, but I'm an experienced mechanic.

• Tp
    T Pipkin Jul 16, 2009

I actually have a few complaints, first I purchased the 90 cc gocart on April 4th, 2009 ( Paid In Full that day) with the promise it would be delivered within 10 to 14 days from the date of purchase ( April 4 th 2009 )I payed the extra money to get it ready to ride ( Put t0gether) and the delivery fee, I finally had to go pick it up in Dallas TX. on May 20, 2009 and carry it to Ripley Tn myself.The gocart quit running 3 weeks ago, today is July 16, 2009 and still cannot get it running and cannot get any coperation with ATV Discounters so basically I paid $ 1, 100 for something my kids got to ride for a little over a month.A call was made to ATV Discounters and was told that the Gocart had a 90 day warranty which was supposed to have a 1 year warranty, So my opinion of ATV Discounters ( well I better not type thosewords)JUST DONT BUY FROM THEM unless you want yourself and your kids dissapointed and screwed out of your time and money !!!

larrysellers Jul 15, 2009

see the urls below for the status of atvdiscounters, which is an LLC chartered in TEXAS:

AND

AND AT

"Corporate officer and director information is provided from the Secretary of State. If you receive a message that officer and director information for a corporation or limited liability company is not available, you may order a copy of a Public Information Report from [email protected] or by mail at Comptroller of Public Accounts, Open Government Division, PO Box 13528, Austin, Texas 78711."

YOU CAN REQUEST THE NAMERS OF PRINCIPAL PERSONS at ATV discounters - just in case you want to sue them.

larrysellers Jul 15, 2009

ATV DISCOUNTER is listed to-day, 15 July, by the Texas Franchise tax people as being "NOT IN GOOD STANDING"

Doug Dahle seems to be evading instant messages on gmail, he exits almost immediately. He does not answer his emails. They have not done what they promised. They have attempted to change the contract after the fact, by what seems to be fraud. They have 1200+ dollars of my money and I have no atv, no shipping date (14 business days from the deal) and no tracking number.

Kelly also does not respond, except an automatic reply about the 4th of july. today's the 15th...

• Te
    TERRY64 Jul 15, 2009

I THINK I HAVE BEEN SCAMED.LAYAWAY A ATV MONTHS AGO .NOW I CAN'T EVEN GET ATV DISCOUNTER ON THE PHONE FIND OUT ABOUT MY ORDER AND C WHEN IT WILL ARRIVE..IF ANYONE KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON WITH COMPANY . ANY REPLY CALL ME AT [protected]

John Liming Jul 13, 2009

John Liming [email protected]
    I bought a 150cc scooter from the in fall 2008 to use on vacation 2009
    I picked it up myself from the shipper.
    Put it in my storage yard.
    I put it togather a couple of weeks ago and IT DOES NOT WORK
    I took it out of the crate 2 weeks ago and seem to have electrical problem. They told me a have no recourse because i did not open the crate right away. So if you buy something from these people please keep your heads up... Now I have to fix or have this 150cc scooter fix or fix it myself.. Thanks ATV for nothing!!!
    John Liming 42 Sewall St. Marblehead MA...

• Q9
    Q9 POWERSPORTS LLC Jun 11, 2009

VERY POOR SERVICE AND QUALITY DOUG FROM ATV DISCOUNTER IS A CROOK

• Fr
    frustrated May 23, 2009

I perchased a scooter june 2008 from atv discouters that was new and street legal.I receved the scooter 4weeks late with no title. after 4 mouths and 4 titles later, I decided to dispute the charge at my bank.The ruling came doun in my side.Atv discounters than decided to attack me for not paying for the scooter.After i called them to tell them to come get the scooter I was hung up on.I now sent the scooter back june 2009.These people are bad news! stay away from them!!!

Swampwood May 17, 2009

If they ran their company half as well as their sales department they'd be set. Sales sure answers the phone fast. Maybe half the staff is sales

Swampwood May 17, 2009

I ordered a 125 ATV for my son, 1)Paid $119 for readyto ride(assembled, checked, ect.)... Recieved unassembled, not tested or they would of seen it's bad...coincidence??, No refund as of yet., 2) Ordered it as 3speed.. recieved a 1speed that needs to be pushed to get rolling. And a no biggy..It leaks gas everywhere. 2weeks; Still no closer to anything.

• Ca
    Casey Emans Apr 29, 2009

Never buy product from ATV Discounters! I ordered 2 scooters one year ago and I have had nothing but problems since day one.

The scooters were supposed to arrive with a lift gate service so I can get the products off the semi. The semi arrived at my house with no lift gate service and the driver was crabby because he had to help me take them off. I was the only one home at the time and their is no way I could have done it myself. Finally we got the products off the driver told me to hurry up and sign the papers as he had other deliveries to make. So I signed the papers and he took off. Once I opened the crates I noticed that they have been scratched so I called ATV Discounters and they said too bad, you didn't note that with the driver. The reality is I didn't have time to note that with the driver as he was pissed because he had to help me and had other deliveries at the time.

I thought fine, there is nothing much I can do about the scratches. For those of you who bought the scooters you know that they arrive in pieces. Well they also arrived with NO directions how to reassemble the scooters so I called them and they transferred me to the sales rep, then to the parts department, then to whomever and no one knew how to assemble them.

I paid someone to come out and help me but we still couldn't figure it out. I canceled my CC payment and the credit card company gave them (4) months to respond and I never heard a word so my CC company said the product is yours and you will not have to worry about it any longer.

Then yesterday over 1 year later I get an email saying they are turning me into collection. They mentioned something about they have sent me numerous emails and left voice mails trying to get a hold of me. The reality is they never once tried contacting me and I even told them to prove the letters, emails, voice mails and every other way they tried contacting me prior to yesterday that includes the dates, times, etc. They ignored my question. Kate who is part of collections must be mentally not all their up stairs. She is just as bad as the rest of the crew over their. Liars!

Long story short, these guys are a bunch of crooks. They have worthless product, no directions to reassemble their own products, I cant even get them to run, and even after I told them to take the piles back they still want money. Haha yeah right are they ###ed?

I would advise everyone in this world to NEVER EVER buy from these crooks. They have horrible customer service, they lie, and their product is ###.

Sincerely,

Casey Emans

• Ki
    Kim Mar 29, 2009

We are PA residents who unfortunately purchased two quads from ATV discounters in December as Christmas gifts for our sons. We did not receive what we ordered but were told by our salesman, Doug Dahle, to put the quads together and give them to the boys and that something would be worked out later. We were then told that the quads we received were what we ordered or an upgrade. At this point we also had to put a service ticket in because the brakes were broken on one of the quads. It wasn't until we put together a list of the differences between what we ordered and what we received that the company said they would offer us an extended warranty. It was then that we disputed the charge on our credit card.
    When we told the Doug that an extended warranty from a company that is not even working with us to fix the problems with the brakes wasn't good enough, he offered to take $100.00 off the price. When we said no to that, we were told to return them. After we packed them on pallets and prepared for them to get picked up, we heard nothing more from the company.
    We received notification on Thursday from our credit card company that the dispute was settled and that we would not be charged for the quads.
    I contacted the company again today to point out that if the quads weren't going to get picked up, we would assume they were abandoned and dispose of them ourselves. They replied in and email stating this evening that they have tried to contact us - a lie - and that if the quads are returned used, we would be charged. The email said the charge would be sent through their collections department.
    Just as we were receiving the email, Doug called. He told us to take pictures of the quads on the pallets and get back to him so he could set up pick up.
    We will be doing that tomorrow.

I am interested in hearing about your class action lawsuit. This company is a disgrace. If we get charged for these quads, I am going to be really upset. We have worked really hard to be professional and understanding. But this is ridiculus!

• Ro
    Robert Csaszar Mar 28, 2009

TO EVERYONE THAT HAS A COMPLAINT AGAINST ATV DISCOUNTERS,
    A CLASS ACTION SUIT IS BEING FILED AGAINST ATV DISCOUNTER ON BEHALF OF THE PA ATTORNEY GENERAL. ANYONE THAT WOULD LIKE TO BE PART OF THE SUIT, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected] THEY WILL ALSO APPEAR ON THE NEWS NEXT WEEK ON KDKA IN PITTSBURGH, WHICH IS A CBS STATION. LET'S JOIN TOGETHER TO PUT THE RIP OFF ARTISTS OUT OF BUSINESS FOR GOOD.

• Je
    Jennifer Feb 22, 2009

We too purchased an atv from atv discounter. It was a christmas gift for our 9 year old son. Lets just say he rode it for about 20 miutes the day after Chrstmas and it quit working.We called the company numerous of times because as stated on website they are open 24 hours 7 days a week. We were unable to reach anyone until we stated on their ticket system that we were going to reverse charges. Finally a Nathan Barling contacted us and told us that that he would have one of his certified techs get back to us. Needless to say that didn't happen. At this point we were tired of messing with it and told Nathan Barling that we wanted our money back.We told them to come pick the unit up or we would deliver it to them.He stated that we could not return the atv nor get a refund.He also stated that we could take the unit to one of their certified dealerships which is about 350 miles from where we live.We purchased this atv in December and to this day this junk is sitting in are yard.We are disputing this charge with our bank.My sons Christmas was ruined.He has wanted an atv for years and now that we were finally able to get one for him he went through this. To this day we have not received bill of sell or nothing .This company needs to be stopped.

• Ri
    rita Jan 31, 2009

I am interested in a class action lawsuit against this unprofessional company. I purchased 4 units and I have received nothing but lies and aggravation. After 6 months, I still cannot title these units. They are not requesting that I pay to have them shipped back, after offering to pick them up. This company should not be in business. They are unethical and unprofessional. They care only about sales and have no concern whatsoever about service.

Email me at [email protected]

• Mo
    motolover Jan 11, 2009

GUYS lets go together it is time to change this world of bad business, we the buyers deserve respect and service, IT IS TIME !!!.
    CALL BARBARA.

• Mo
    motolover Jan 11, 2009

Barbara I will call you, my sons scooter has a bad vibration and they one me to take it apart and send the parts, bull crap, I know I will never get the parts back, now the battery is death, scooter is parked in the screen porche, since 3 months ago, only 100 miles run, because this people, even SUN L do not answer the complaint, suit need to be against factory too, I call you later.They are liars 100%.

• Po
    popek Dec 20, 2008

After picking up my shabbily assembled gokart i tried to call marcus about why the battery charger caught fire when i plugged it in. The first time he returned my call, but acted totally ignorant of the working of the products he sells. He said he would transfer my call to " andy ". I got andy's voice mail, and thats as far as i got. He never contacted me. I tried a number of times to call marcus and get him to get andy to call me but no luck. I now have questions that i can't even get answered by the maker of the kart.

Don't get screwed !!!... Don't do business with atvdiscounters either on line or at their warehouse outlets in dallas and fort worth... Also steer clear of products distributed by the ''' kandi'' company in irving texas. The owners manual is so vague you have to guess at most of it, and there is no customer service!!!

• Ba
    Barbara Sollberger Dec 10, 2008

My name is Barbara Sollberger, please call me at [protected], if you are interested in a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT. ATV DISCOUNTERS needs to be stopped. Their product is not safe. I have posted a complaint prior to this one. Call if you are interest, the products, service and response is not good. They need to know they must back and produce products that are safe for the comsumer. Call, I am recieving calls now & will persue this to be sure justice is done. They lie constantly. This is umbelievable.

Sincerely,
    Barbara & Gene Sollberger

• Ti
    Tina Nov 12, 2008

We bought a scooter from them in August it was totally detroyed when it arrived. the box/metal cage it came in was crushed and the scooter was a wreck. I told them i wanted a new one and they said all they could do was replace the parts that were ruined. I am still waiting and it has been 3 months.

Mari B Nov 03, 2008

ATV Discounter

We also bought from ATV Discounters. They are crooks. The scooter arrived damaged. The scooter was crated with steel angle irons set up against the paint and windshield and no padding.

It was all scuffed up and rubbed in many places. I complained a dozen times and they said they would at least send a new windshield and never did. Then after I had it a week the rear brake hose blew out. Again they ignored me. I had to take it to a local dealer to get it fixed at my expense or it was not even usable.

I found out from the dealer the cheap brake lines on the bike were not even DOT approved and thus the failure. They are a danger to even drive and after I'm going to report this to DOT and consumer protection.

When we bought the bike it came with a 1 year warranty. The warranty is a joke. Since they have changed there Website to a 30 day warranty and put obstacles in the way of the warranty so the average person will never even have a 30 day warranty.

Like I said they deserve to be taken down by consumer protection and The Department of Transpertation.

If you buy one of these and have problems here is what you do.

Don't fix it or alter it in any way. Make your complaint and document it. Save all information about the fact you contacted them about the defects.

Then file a charge back with your card company. The mistake we made is taking it to a dealer to get it repaired. If we would have left it in the unusable condition the we would have been given the credit card refund and they could of picked up the piece of junk at their expense.

Also make sure to file complaints with the BBB. Consumer protection and you State attorney General as well.

These people need to be put out of Business.

Good Luck if you bought from them . You will need it.

Mari B Oct 17, 2008

I purchased a 250cc scooter from ATVDiscounters and I received the worst service ever. The windshield was damaged when I received the scooter. I drove the scooter and the back brakes failed. They won't fix anything and won't give me money to fix the items. I contacted the credit card company and they couldn't help me because I fixed the brakes in the meantime and they said it was altered. I would never recommend ATVDiscounters to anyone.

• Co
    Cowboy Aug 28, 2008

I too have fallen victim to this company that is nothing but a bunch of scam artists. My nightmare began On 8-4-08 whenI ordered an atv from them and was told I would recieve a confirmation email within 24hours. The email would have my order number which would connect me to a checkout site where I could get my invoice. Within 7 to 10 days a tracking number would be posted and I could track the delivery.
    I did get an order number but I was unable to access the website. I sent an email and the next day recieved a generic email back saying that shipping takes 7 to 10 days, they never answered my question. The next day still with no success, I sent another email and recieved one back from customer service sayin again it it takes 7 to 10 days and they are aware of the problem with the website.
    Another week goes by with still no tracking number. I call and get the salesman who sold me th unit and was now told it takes 10 to 14 days. When I confronted regarding him saying 7 to 10 he just denied it. I informed him of the email I recieved saying 7 to 10 I heard nothing but crickets chirping on the other end. I was told to "hang in there you're close".
    The following week I call again and was told a tracking number was assigned on 8-18 and it should be loaded to the website by the 21st. That day ( still no number) I send another email and in return get a totally different number than the first and a message saying my atv was shipped to a different state.
    Again I call this time yelling, screaming and threatening to stop payment. I asked to speak with a manager and was denied the opportunity after being lied to about where he/she was. Only then was I able to get someone's attention. I recieved a call back from someone claiming to be the customer service manager who assured me she would have it rectified by the end of the week.
    As of today 8-28-08 I still have no atv and they have no idea where it is. In there defense they did send me a free helmet for my trouble Whoopee! The only problem is I have no atv so the helmet is worthless.
    Please, Please do not do business with this company. They are a bunch of liars and scam artists. Iv'e never seen anything like it in my life.

• Ho
    Howard Bosler Aug 24, 2008

I purchased a 250cc scooter from ATVDiscounters and have repeatedly requested a proper, notarized MCO from them in order to get a title. They have simply ignored my requests. This scooter was purchased in November of 2007 and has yet to be used as a result. I will have to get a bonded title which takes a long time and is quite extensive as well as expensive. I should mention that under the law this is considered fraud! A company that easily deals in such dishonesty should never be trusted. Don't purchase anything from them. Instead, write the Attorney General in Texas. ATVDiscounters should not be licensed to do business. If it were cost effective, I would file suit against them for fraud and for violation of the Universal Commercial Code. I am currently researching what legal remedies are available federally since they are perpetrating these frauds by selling products interstate.

• Ka
    Kat In KY Aug 11, 2008

I was online for hrs last night with my young son, looking at their ATVS. We actually picked out one, but now I'm not willing to take a chance with them. Anyone reccommend a reputable dealer? I'm in ky.

Mary Esque Aug 01, 2008

I was thinking about ordering some merchandise from atv.discounters, until I discovered one of my friends had purchased a125 dirtbike and 125 fourwheeler in Christmas of 07. Hes had nothing but trouble from these products not just one, both of his kids are very disappointed in their gifts. I thought to myself they were just joking that the products just weren't took care of. I guess that's what I get for thinking that. I greatly appreciate the comments all the stories are very similar to my friends here in Eagle Rock, Virginia thanks so much.

• Do
    Douglas Jul 22, 2008

I puchased a SUNL150 scooter from them in June with free shipping after 3 weeks still no scooter i check the online tracking it shows that it is at the Estes shipping gate. I contact Estes they said it is at there dock waiting for me to pick it up. If I wanted it shipped to my house I have to pay for it, So I drive the hour trip to get it open it up no paperwork except a blank Hong Kong Title. Call Atv discounter I was told to fill out the online request. I get a call back, told again fill out a online Reqest for the paperwork. I do this several times untill they no longer called me back. I contacted the BBB and after a week and a half get a nasty letter from them that it was my fault, if i had filled out a Online request for the paperwork when I bought the scooter I would have got it with the scooter. Got my paperwork after 6 weeks, its legal after having to pay penalties but I will NEVER buy from them again. There is a ATVDiscounter in Missouri I called him to se if he could help me he told me to fill out the online request. This is a Joke of a company.

Jon Jul 21, 2008

I posted earlier about multiple problems with ATV Discounter. As of 7/21/2008 they are still lying to me about sending me a new gas tank and gain guide. Please, please please, don't buy anything from these rip-off's. Read these comments from me and the others and be warned. You WILL have problems with whatever you buy. Apparently, the company is owned and managed by the Barling family as there appear to be several Barlings working there. They all appear to be liars cheats and thieves. When you have problems with whatever you buy, and you will, even if you get through to one of the Barlings, they will just lie and shine you on. All I have been trying to get from them, for almost 4 months now, is a gas tank and chain guide for the dirt bike I bought. They have promised they sent them, but they have not. They even went so far as to give me a fake DHL tracking number. The package was never sent. I am now pursuing this matter with Visa. I paid with a Visa card and I am now going to contest the charge. I would also advise contacting the Texas Office of the Attorney General. These people need to have legal action taken against them. If you would like, I will be happy to be of assistance to you. You may contact me through this forum.
    - Jon

• Ga
    Gary Holmes Jul 18, 2008

If you are interested in buying a anything do not go to ATV Discounter to do so. You will be sorry. I bought a scooter from them three months age and it has not run right since I have had it. The charging system is messed up and it has been in for repair 3 times and can't find out what is wrong with it. They call me and tell me to come and get it that it is fixed and within 40 miles of riding it is doing the same thing again. When I e-mail them about the problem and let them know that I am upset they say it was fixed each time I picked it up and it is not there fault that something else goes wrong that instead of complaining I need to just bring it back to there shop in Fort Worth and they will fix the new problem. I tell them that there is no new problem, they have never fixed the first problem and they just say it was fixed when you picked it up. It does not keep a charge and has never kept a charge since I have had it. Once they get your money they do not care anything about you so just like all the e-mails you read about them the are true and beware do not buy a thing from them. When you have a problem they have absolutly no idea of how to repair it. I think they pick up there repair personel on the street corner where they gather looking for a job for the day.
    Gary Holmes
    Cypress, Tx. [protected]

• G4
    G4eezer Jul 14, 2008

ATV Discounters charged my credit card the day I ordered a scooter. THIS IS ILLEGAL. They cannot take money from your credit card account until they have an item READY TO SHIP. They never gave me a tracking number. Anyone wanting more information on this may go to

Good luck.

• Ro
    ron Jun 07, 2008

You know in Texas, the lemond law applyes to atv sold in this state!! and yes i own two 150's from there and both seam to do ok, except the plastic stuff like lights and and safety swiches are junk, i replace mine with after market stuff and super glue, they realy dont matter to me about the plastics, but to a kid there important and yes atv discounters in fort worth dont know
    or dont want to know about there custumers and there parts have over a 100% mark up, I got mine on -line for 1/2 the price
    they charge and quicker, they need to learn to service what they sell, thats why im starting my own atv sales and repair
    buisness, mybe i can put those dummies out of buisness lol...