Atlantique Banque De Beningregory gordon

R Review updated:

Dear Roxanne

Thanks for your mail, as regard to your question if you don’t pay the fee the Court of Benin will not issue any documents to you and the Atlantique Banque cannot carry on the transfer.

The most inportant thing is to get the needed documents from the Court Benin, we are partners in this business deal and we are meant to join hands and ratify this issue, but It may interest you to know that I receive what I call pittance very little salary compared to my top office position, and I have wife’s and kids to bring up, I will have to contribute the little I have to ratify this issue, I will therefore come up with the sum of 1, 000dollars (one thousand dollars only) I know I will find it difficult to get but I will try my best, whatever is going to take me to raise 1, 000dollars tomorrow morning I will do it for us to conclude.

Kindly send 1, 450dollars (one thousand four hundred fifty dollars) tomorrow morning, and let the Court know that your partner which is me will come with the balance.

Below is the details to enable you send the send the 1, 450dollars today or tomorrow morning via Western Union Money Transfer or MoneyGram Transfer.

RECEIVER NAME: ONWUKWE EKEOMA
ADDRESS: 06 BP 2452 COTONOU,
DESTINATION: REPUBLIC OF BENIN.
Text question: WHO SENT THE MONEY?
Text answer: PALANGUE

I wait your mail as soon as you send the money.

Regards
Gregory

• Updated by akabrdinbadshah · Apr 19, 2019

as soon as possible information about check out card holder name.

• Lu
    lucimara silva Nov 30, 2019

Hello good morning, please can you verify the authenticity of this account, and if this fund actually exists, was asked for values: 217 € .to release the COT to make the transfer to Brazil.Please help me, please answer me.

Lucimara Silva

contact watsap + 5515 [protected]
    email : [email protected]

Comments

• Ak
    akabrdinbadshah Apr 27, 2019

i want chech it out this master card nuber's name [protected].

• Al
    Aléx'Zàndreâ Deveaux Mar 03, 2019

I sign up for a loan over text message. I want to know if this is legit or its a fraud using your company name.

Comments

• Al
    Alman Sep 10, 2018

Good day, sir/madam I'm a Filipino citizen, I make a loan at Perez finance in benin, and as per advice by the finance company that they transferred my funds in your bank. I just to confirm if this account number of mine really exist in your bank.. Acct number: [protected].. Hope you can help me with my concern..