At Home Rewards — Scam membership
This company takes advantage of consumers with valid credit cards and offers you many free gifts, but you need to surrender your credit card numbers for 5 different charges every month after a 30 days grace period. This is a big proof for everyone that nothing in this life is for free. Then, when you want to ask a question about those charges, they hang the phone on you, and you feel bad, stuck with those monthly charges on your card. Also, when you call back to cancel any membership, they give you the third degree.
More At Home Rewards Complaints & Reviews
- At Home Rewards - Illegal practices
- At Home Rewards - Charges to my account which were not approved my me.
- At Home Rewards - Fraudulent credit card charges
- At Home Rewards - I know it's a scam, and I just want the calls to stop!
- At Home Rewards - unauthorized charge
- At Home Rewards - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES
- At Home Rewards - Wrongful charge to my bank account
- Ap9 At Home Rewards - Con artists ripping off people
- At Home Rewards - charging credit card monthly
- Shopping Essentials, At Home Rewards, Todays Escapes, Passport To Fun - debit card fraud