At Home RewardsScam membership

D

This company takes advantage of consumers with valid credit cards and offers you many free gifts, but you need to surrender your credit card numbers for 5 different charges every month after a 30 days grace period. This is a big proof for everyone that nothing in this life is for free. Then, when you want to ask a question about those charges, they hang the phone on you, and you feel bad, stuck with those monthly charges on your card. Also, when you call back to cancel any membership, they give you the third degree.

• Wi
    William Aug 15, 2008

They hit my bank account as well, for 19.95 a month.. When I called the number associated with the withdrawls... I spent 40 minutes pushing all the buttons, hopeing they would lead me to a real person, yet I found no one to answer or explain why they are taking my money. I called my bank to find out what they could tell me. I soon found that the bank knew all about them and I was told to seek remediation thru the Bank's Fraud Unit. I have initiated action to stop thier illegal deductions and am now seeking to recover the monies they stole from me.