Menu
ASW - Aegean Stoneworks Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

ASW - Aegean Stoneworks
reviews & complaints

www.aswca.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 6 Reviews

ASW - Aegean Stoneworks Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
6 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with ASW - Aegean Stoneworks at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for ASW - Aegean Stoneworks has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of ASW - Aegean Stoneworks. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

ASW - Aegean Stoneworks reviews & complaints 6

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest ASW - Aegean Stoneworks reviews & complaints

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ASW - Aegean Stoneworks This company did not fix the agreed upon warranty issues that were identified and verified

This company did not fix the agreed upon warranty issues that were identified and verified. I have tried several times to get this corrected, but the last time a "Director" told their subordinate to not do anything for me and move on. This is ludicrous and I want a refund. They promoted this business inside their warehouse and also should be held accountable. Regards, [Your Name]

B

ASW - Aegean Stoneworks Countertop installation was confirmed for February 8th

Countertop installation was confirmed for February 8th. All countertops, cooktop, and sink faucet were removed a day ahead of the scheduled install. On the day itself, I received an email to reschedule for February 9th. Now, my kitchen is completely non-functioning. I have to pay someone to come back out to reinstall my faucet and temporary countertops. ASW has refused to pay. The job still needs to be completed.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ASW - Aegean Stoneworks Installation and demo of my kitchen countertops were scheduled for April 21

Installation and demo of my kitchen countertops were scheduled for April 21. Upon installation of the new sink, the employee cracked it and couldn't install it. They told me they would buy a new one but make the employee pay for it out of his own pocket, which I found strange. Don't they have insurance for that? After they left, I noticed damage to the cabinets and sent pictures immediately. They said they weren't liable for anything done during the demo. After this conversation, I said I wanted my new sink, which they broke, and asked them to install it. They haven't responded, and I'm left assuming they abandoned the job. I have no functioning kitchen. Prior to this, I hired labor for my backsplash but told them I don't feel comfortable with them doing it and requested a refund since the appointment hadn't been scheduled yet. They haven't responded to any of my emails or phone calls. I literally have an unfinished kitchen and haven't signed off on any completed work.

Hide full review

Is ASW - Aegean Stoneworks legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals ASW - Aegean Stoneworks as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, ASW - Aegean Stoneworks stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering ASW - Aegean Stoneworks should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

ASW - Aegean Stoneworks earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: ASW - Aegean Stoneworks achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for ASW - Aegean Stoneworks. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

ASW - Aegean Stoneworks has registered the domain name for aswca.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Aswca.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows ASW - Aegean Stoneworks website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Aswca.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Aswca.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with ASW - Aegean Stoneworks, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While ASW - Aegean Stoneworks has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 6 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • You should not trust a website that appears to be parked, especially if you have already paid money to the website. A parked website may be a sign that the website owner is no longer actively maintaining or developing the site, and there is a risk that the site could be a scam.
  • Aswca.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The aswca.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
V

ASW - Aegean Stoneworks Sales rep sold us on an $8000 kitchen counter remodel

Sales rep sold us on an $8000 kitchen counter remodel. We got a quote from another local company that promised "paint ready drywall" for our backsplash. We chose ASW because they're an approved company known for protecting customers from bad contractors. But our walls got destroyed with gashes, dents, and holes. We had to pay $500 to fix them before doing the backsplash. *** or *** promised a $200 credit, but I never got it on my CITI card. No one answers the phone or calls back. They say the "drywall damage" is "normal," but the sales rep said it would be ready for paint, tile, and backsplash after removal. I've seen tile removal that only needed a little filler, but this is not normal. We want a $500 refund for the drywall damage. After reading ComplaintsBoard.com reviews, this company shouldn't work with ***. It's tarnishing its name like a con contractor company.

P

ASW - Aegean Stoneworks Horrible installation

Horrible installation. Horrible customer service. The project is a quartz countertop in our kitchen and a separate small bar. The issue is only on the bar. The salesperson was very nice, of course. The man who came out to measure and make the template was incompetent. We called and spoke with a supervisor after he measured and asked for someone else to remeasure because we were not confident in his abilities. They never sent someone out (and they conveniently have no record of this conversation). The installers came at 10 am. Diligently working all day, through 9 PM (Yes, we fed them dinner). At the end of the evening, around 8 pm, they discovered an issue. The template did not account for covering the entire cabinet! The cabinet front sits in front of our wall. They should have measured to include a 2 L-cut to cover the cabinet that sits in front of the wall. Our options are to keep it as-is and have one of our cabinets with no countertop, start over and cut it properly, or cut a 2-piece and glue it on to cover the front top of the cabinet, which the installers said would not look good. It is now 9 pm. I asked the men to cut a piece of quartz and leave it with us (do not attach it) until I speak with ASW in the morning. Obviously, the best option is to start over on the bar countertop. We are paying $7,000 and want to be happy. (2 times more expensive than Floor and Decor, by the way). This installation was done on July 12, 2022. Today is August 9th. After calling and emailing them a few times, trying to get a resolution, I decided, 4 weeks later, to call them every 15 minutes until they answered. According to their supervisor, our men did not scratch your new dishwasher. Do you have a picture of your dishwasher before they arrived? (Of course not). Since you signed off on the template, we are not at fault. So, we paid 2 times more because we thought they offered a better product and they will back up their customers. Do not use this company even though they are on the *** website.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ASW - Aegean Stoneworks At *** I was aproached by a representative setting appointments for in home sales of kitchen countertops

At *** I was aproached by a representative setting appointments for in home sales of kitchen countertops. I was using an electric cart due to physical complications from COVID-19. Covid-19 is affecting me neurologically including brain function (I was hospitalized in February for several days being assessed as gravely incapacitated). When I signed the contract and paid for a kitchen countertop for over $5700+ I would never have done so in my right mind. I didn't realize how impaired my judgement was in this instance. I should never have paid that much up front for a service and product. I have repeatedly tried to cancel my contract. After I signed and paid I received a phone call or text saying the sales representative missed something in the contract. I spoke to supervisor *** (last name unknown). She was rude and said she could not refund my contract but would only put it on hold. Previously I was told I could cancel with a penalty. I am 77 years old fixed income and am still suffering from Long COVID-19. I am being evaluated for a motorized wheelchair due to my edema and limits. *** said "not their problem" yet the are the ones who allows or allowed this business to accost customers as we enter their store. I believe under the circumstances, ASW should fully refund the charges I placed on my *** credit card. They did come to my home once to measure but said measurements would have to be repeated. I can't remember why. Part of my kitchen plan was to replace a stove top and oven with a free standing stove requiring a change in my gas line. Again, as sick as I've been I should not have even considered a renovation. Poor judgement due to COVID-19. I can see paying for the one in home measurement but I have had such an unpleasant experience with ASW that I wouldn't want them or their $5700++ countertop in my kitchen. I am on limited income and now am thinking better but have decided to ask a friend about major decisions and purchases in the near future.

ASW - Aegean Stoneworks Customer Reviews Overview

ASW - Aegean Stoneworks is a highly reputable company that specializes in providing top-quality stonework products and services. With a strong focus on customer satisfaction, ASW has garnered numerous positive reviews from satisfied clients.

One of the standout features of ASW is their exceptional craftsmanship. Their team of skilled artisans and craftsmen are experts in working with various types of stone, including marble, granite, and quartz. Clients have praised ASW for their attention to detail and ability to create stunning, customized stonework that perfectly matches their vision.

Another aspect that sets ASW apart is their commitment to using only the finest materials. By sourcing high-quality stones from reputable suppliers, ASW ensures that their products are not only visually appealing but also durable and long-lasting. This dedication to quality has earned them rave reviews for the longevity and resilience of their stonework.

ASW's exceptional customer service is also highly regarded by their clients. The company takes pride in providing personalized attention to each customer, ensuring that their specific needs and preferences are met. From the initial consultation to the final installation, ASW's team is known for their professionalism, reliability, and willingness to go the extra mile to exceed customer expectations.

Furthermore, ASW's website, aswca.com, is user-friendly and informative. It provides detailed information about their products and services, allowing potential customers to make informed decisions. The website also features a gallery showcasing their impressive portfolio, giving visitors a glimpse of the exquisite stonework ASW is capable of producing.

In conclusion, ASW - Aegean Stoneworks is a highly regarded company in the stonework industry. With their exceptional craftsmanship, commitment to quality, outstanding customer service, and informative website, it's no wonder they have received overwhelmingly positive reviews from their satisfied clients. Whether you're looking for custom stonework for your home or business, ASW is a trusted choice that consistently delivers exceptional results.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

ASW - Aegean Stoneworks contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with ASW - Aegean Stoneworks?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ASW - Aegean Stoneworks Customer Service. Initial ASW - Aegean Stoneworks complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ASW - Aegean Stoneworks above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ASW - Aegean Stoneworks. Discuss the issues you have had with ASW - Aegean Stoneworks and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.