Astromy bill

I'm very disappointed with Astro customer service...are they thinking their customers are stupid?i was liaise with staff name Wan Saiful, the staff don't know a simple soft skills of customer service which "Dont interrupt when customer talking"but he kept on interrupt when I was talking.The worst part is he hold me for a longtime without come back to me said that the hold time might be take long ..after a long hold he come and talk to me what the manager has advised him..but I told him earlier I want to the manager..Again I asked him to call the manager, after 2nd time hold means he said manager not around..now my question here is what the manager doing until they don't have time to entertain their customers.?Do they get paid for their job or no?Anyhow I told the agent to ask his manager to call me within half and hour.I want someone to take responsibility to avoid this kind of issues.