Asset West Property Management Logo

Asset West Property Management

Having problems with Asset West Property Management?

Asset West Property Management Customer Service Contacts

+1 403 678 3000 (Head Office)
+1 403 290 1912 (Calgary Office)
Suite 300, 729 - 10th Street
Canmore, Alberta
Canada - T1W 2A3
Calgary Office
1138 Kensington Road NW, Calgary Alberta

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Asset West Property Management Customer Service. Initial Asset West Property Management complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Asset West Property Management above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Asset West Property Management. Discuss the issues you have had with Asset West Property Management and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Asset West Property Management Complaints & Reviews

Asset West Property Managementunethical behavior, false claims about our conduct as residents, and inappropriate behavior by staff

I am a current resident at a Calgary condo managed by AWPM, we are new renters here and have only been here two months. we were lied to by the owner and signed a two year lease. nowhere in the said lease does it mention AWPM or the condo by-laws they require you to adhere to. we were falsely accused of leaving our dogs defecation all over common grounds, which was strictly hearsay, we have two dogs who go twice a day. two poops a day times 60 days, that's a lot of poop. we have been spied on repeatedly by the staff peering in windows and spending inappropriate amounts of time outside our unit. we have requested numerous times to have our front door buzzer programmed it has now been close to three months and still nothing. my wife has missed detrimental deliveries of insurance papers delivered by fed-ex as they are located in the USA. not one time has anyone said hi to us or introduced themselves, although supposedly many complaints about us have been heard. again no proof has been offered. we now for the second residence in a row, we have to go to court and fight for our damage deposit and our integrity. we have never seen such disrespect from people who we have never interacted with and it feels horrible. our new life has been tainted again by irresponsible landlords and dishonest people trying to make a quick buck off honest people. is it not law to put dd in a separate trust account? why is it that whenever I ask to see account numbers or proof of this it is never produced, and even under oath in a court room no one seems to care? I am confused as to why our fore fathers fought and died to give us a fair and honest opportunity to live our lives does it seem to abused and poisoned by greed. what a shame

Asset West Property Management — Damage Desposit

I'm going to attach an abundance of files to support my complaint, so I will just give point form here...

Calgary

Asset West Property Management — Staff bullying

I am an ex-employee of this company. I strongly advise anybody who is considering applying for employment...

Canmore

Asset West Property Management Ltd — TheyRip you off and spit in your face

Darren Potter and Asset West are useless. All the buildings are full of party people. Tons of drugs and...

Asset West — Darren Potter

I won't be hiding behind an alias Mr. Potter - I too have had several issue with this business/person...

Canmore

Asset West Property Management Ltd — Darren Potter Steals Money

Darren Potter stole my money and was caught and had to pay it back after I called the RCMP Police. Here i...