Aspen Park ApartmentsManagement

L

Do not move into this apartment complex. I am a current resident here. There is serious parking problem. Every unit has a covered parking space, but it's blocked daily. I can not access my parking space due to other residents or their guests parking in the fire lane, blocking my and neighbors parking space. This has made me late to work too-when I do park in my space at night & in the morning, I can't back out my car due to a car parked behind in the fire lane (where there are many signs that sate "NO PARKING".
I have complained to the management about this problem & they said they would "put out a message to everyone", but I have yet heard anything from them. I have complained numerous times since, & they seem like they just don't care.
I will move out when my lease expires & I definitely do not reccommend moving into this apartment complex to anybody.