Aspen Dental Management — dentures
In November 2017 I went to Aspen Dental and it was recommended that I get dentures. It is now November 2019 and I still have no permanent top teeth and the bottom teeth fall out and I have abutments that were put in. I am a realtor and in the public a lot. They made over 5 sets of upper teeth and they have not fit. I want a full refund for everything that I have paid which was paid in full, over 14, 000. I am currently seeking legal advice and I am going to go to different dentist to get my teeth when I get my money back. My name is Barbara Paulette Parson and my phone number is [protected] and my home address is [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected].
I am 68 years old and this has been the most horrific experience I have ever had. I was out with clients when my bottom teeth were in and they fell out right in front of them. I was mortified!!!
More Aspen Dental Management Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - dental appointment 
- Aspen Dental Management - peace of mind promise
- Aspen Dental Management - payment for non services 
- Aspen Dental Management - bridge/crown work
- Aspen Dental - aspen denatal