Ashley Furniture Industries — service
I had bought my couches and just a few months the sofa broke. I called to get it fixed since I had a year warranty. The technician came out and said he would have to take it to get it fixed. I had to schedule them to pick it up and after it being gone for two weeks it came back exactly the same. I talked two 2 customer representatives and both said they would call me back, of course never did. I called the next day and now they are saying it will take two more weeks. I asked for we sore of credit or something since they basically took my sofa and let it sit for two weeks! And now they are saying two more weeks! She said she would give $100 store credit wish is pointless I am never ever buying anything else at ashley's!
More Ashley Furniture Industries Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Home Furniture - I would be paying $744.00 to return furniture that does not recline and that id poorly constructed 
- Ashley Furniture - terrible company 
- Ashley Furniture - rude store manager
- Ashley Furniture - Kenosha, WI - 2 months to get a table!!
- Ashley Furniture Industries - delivery fee/distance to pick up order