Archives.com — Continued billing after contract ended
I signed up for a 7 day free trial with a one month non-renewable membership. They have continued to bill me for three additional months. The first extra month I thought it was Ancestry.com because I had signed up for their site. I just recently signed up for a 6 month membership for Ancestry.com and paid that in full. When I checked my account, I saw the charge from Archives.com. I tried to call them but was on hold for a long time.
I went to their website and cancelled my membership. Somehow while searching for my membership information I stumbled upon a page that showed my membership was not to renew after the first month. While submitting a "support ticket" to them to request a refund for the three months that I was billed for after my contract was supposed to have been cancelled, I tried to find the same information again and could not find it.
In this whole process of cancelling my membership and submitting the support ticket, I cancelled my membership a minimum of three times, but only received one email that says they received my cancellation request.
Their website is very hard to navigate as far as finding membership information.
I would like a full refund for the months of March, April and May 2016 from them as I will not use their site ever again as well as their partner sites.
More Archives.com Complaints & Reviews
- Archives.com - Simple low class scam by losers who depend on the user not reading the terms and conditions
- Archives.com - Scam -- call cust svc @ 1-888-896-4442
- Archives.com - rip off scam
- Archives.com / Paypal - Free Trial Cancelled asap
- Archives.com - no servive
- Archives.com - misrepresents service
- Archives - Avoid!
- Archives.com - Identity thieves and credit card fraud
- Archives.com - they claim to get you your birth certificate
- Archives.com - Cancel Subscription