Menu
Home Cosmetics Arbonne International annual fee
N
Author of the complaint
11:56 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Arbonne has a $15/year fee to continue to be a "sales consultant." I have been one since November 2004, using the product primarily for my own use. I would usually pay the fee around the time it is due, or since I don't often place orders (I wait until I have a larger order), I pay it with the order nearest to the time it is due. This year, at the time I usually place an order, I needed to take an emergency trip to China (my daughter was in critical condition in a hospital - unconscious, on dialysis at times). I was called to bring her back to the United States for medical care. When I tried to place an order LESS THAN ONE MONTH after the renewwal fee was due, I was informed that I would have to re-enroll as a consultant, paying exorbitant up-front fees! This company has no compassion! No dedication to its employees! It's only concern is money - even during these difficult economic times it does not care! My family and all of my contacts and my friends will now be leaving Arbonne and they will be losing business for WHAT - being TOO CHEAP & TOO INFLEXIBLE over a $15 fee! Not good business sense to me!

Helpful? 0 0

More Arbonne International complaints & reviews

Arbonne International - scam
Arbonne International - allergic reaction
Arbonne International - terrible experience!
Arbonne International - misleading
Arbonne International - fraud and cheating
5 comments
C
Mar 07, 2018 11:56 am

To start as a consultant in 2018 there is a $79.00 fee plus shipping and taxes. It equals out to be about $93.00
What you get - 10 catalogs (these are $9 to order later), 10 Samples of the RE9 skin set (these are $28 to order later), your own unique log in and website with reporting tools.
To renew your consultant membership (yearly) it is $30.00 - no additional items are included.

If your Upline is truly committed, she will set you up with samples and loan you their products for your first three-four shows. The point of this business it to make money - not go into debt.

I have had two consultants who signed up under me for the $93. I GAVE both of them tons of different samples, a few hostess gift to get them started, and have loaned them my products to share with others.

When going into a MLM business ALWAYS "test drive" your UPLINE Sponser.

There is a right way to do this business.

R
May 22, 2016 11:56 am

I got suckered info paying $350 to be a "consultant", and to have the samples I was told I needed to be successful in this company. I was also told that the products are all natural, which they are not, they are made with botanical additives, big difference, and literally didn't use any of it, because I wanted natural baby products, and Arbonne has carcinogenic additives to things like their sunscreen. Not impressed at all!

D
Jan 26, 2016 11:56 am

I have been unable to get into my arbonne account for the past 2 or 3 months . My ID Number is [protected], my pin is 8654 . I need help in ordering products.

C
Dec 25, 2015 11:56 am

Only $29, in addition to the initial $75! I love how arbonne consultants put a shiny bow on everything to make it sound like your getting such a great deal. No I have to agree with you here, arbonne doesnt do anything for their consultants. They only care about making their next penny. This one was by far my favorite... "get your ticket for vegas conference for ONLY $99*... *offer valid after $300 purchase." I JUST signed up as a consultant in October and I am so peeved that I have to pay a renewal fee now, and not in october. Such bs. My up line also tried to tell me I'd pay $15 and have a $15 account credit for my next purchase. Another pile of bs. I just went to renew and had to pay $30. Way to go arbonne, another one bites the dust. And to the person who commented here, you just made her point even more valid. And she was already a consultant, your not telling her anything she didn't know. All you did was put a shiny bow on it.

M
Jan 10, 2010 11:56 am

To sign yourself up again, you would only need to pay $29. Our business plan has changed, and we now have 2 signup levels. Preferred Client and Consultant. Preferred Clients are discount buyers. There is no minimum order requirements, quotas, etc. Consultants have to place an order of $150 under their own ID each month. Preferred Clients receive 20% off and Consultants receive 35% off. To be a consultant, the signup is $109. The consultant level is for those individuals who are interested in building a business under our new business plan. Anyone who was signed up before this business plan (Feb 2009) were grandfathered in and will continue to receive their 35% off with no requirements so long as they renew each year for the $15. If someone misses their renewal, they must signup again. They can choose to signup for $29 as a Preferred Client (20%) or $109 as a Consultant (35%). I'm sorry that you missed out on your renewal deadline. If you have anymore questions, feel free to contact me and I will try to explain further. megancurtis at myarbonne . com

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

41 complaints