ArabMatchMaking.comBlocked site!

K Review updated:

I paid a 3-months fees, at last i received an e-mail to go to the site www.arabmatchmaking.com to see the mail i got from an admired women... but the site is blocked. Beware!

• Th
    theresa kitchens Mar 15, 2008

I JOIN ARABMATCHMAKING.COM ABOUT 6 MTHS AGO GOT ALOT OF WINKS AND EMAIL FROM DIFFERENT PEOPLE..AWHILE LATER I TRY TO SIGN INTO MY SITE PUT MY PASSWORD IN AND IT DIDN'T WORK SO I TYPE THEM AND TOLD THEM MY PASSWORD DIDN'T WORK WHY? SO GOT BACK WITH ME AND SAID MY PASS WORD WAS ANOTHER WORD {SCAMMER} I TOLD THEM THAT WASN'T MY PASSWORD SO I TYPED IT IN AND IT WORK SO I GOT INTO MY PROFILE AND CHANGED MY PASSWORD TO MY OLD PASSWORD...SO THE NEXT DAY I TRY TO GET IN AGAIN AND IT WOULD NOT LET ME SO I TYPED THEM AGAIN TOLD THEM THEY SAID MY PASSWORD WAS {SCAMMERRRRRRR} I TYPED IT IN AND IT WORK SO I CHANGE IT AGAIN TO MY OLD PASSWORD... THE SITE CHANGED MY PASS WORD AGAIN AND BLOCKED MY COMPUTOR WHERE I CAN'T GET IN ON THEIR SITE FROM MY COMPUTOR,, SO I WENT TO ANOTHER COMPUTOR AND GOT INTO MY SITE AFTER A WEEK THEY BLOCKED THE COMPUTOR I WAS ON SO I COULD NOT GET INTO MY PROFILE....

• Wa
    waleed May 02, 2008

am agree

• Ka
    kamel May 04, 2008

hello, since 1 week i have difficulties to log in even i tried several times, but nothing, like i have paid for nothing.i am not satisfied the way u managed your site.please try to be serious and honnest.
    ur sincerely kamel.

• To
    toto6977 May 26, 2008

i agree whats going on with arabmatchmaking .com i can not open they took my money

• Le
    Lenta May 31, 2008

I Didnot know what to do, please help me, i register in and they get my money in my account, please contact, me back

• L
    l Jul 30, 2008

I met my wonderful husband on this site.
    sorry you guys were jerked around by them

• De
    deepdude Aug 06, 2008

I want to cancel my membership. BUt the site turns to be blocked.I dont want any further money to be deductewd frommy a/c.

• De
    deepdude Aug 06, 2008

today is 6 thAugust. I dont want yout ot charge for this month as I want toc ancel my meembership & the system is blocked

• Ni
    nina Sep 30, 2008

i cant sign in arabmatchmaking from my laptop, but in other computers i do, can u please guide me what to do, what is the reason of this and what shall i do

Thanks a lot

• Se
    Seyd Ahmed Nov 12, 2008

Reading all of above complaints of the user of that site. i wants to advices my friends never ever paid on that site because all are scam like arabmatchmaking, muslims2muslims.com and all wicks you are receiving are fake. because i know how to setup this kind of system all of them are really scam. If you are looking some thing right one you must to look that they must have some contact and address location of their office. In other hand the site must be free of charge like friendster.com ...tagged.com..you can try your luck. regarding to unblock site it just a fake turm they so you will pay more for that one. if you need ask me that software free

• Fi
    FIreworld Jul 05, 2018

@Seyd Ahmed if those sites charge male and female equally, you will unlikely come across fake profiles or those trying to seek help for money laundry or fraud. You see a lot of female profiles there for fraud, it's unbelievable, or drug dealers. I believe those sites are designed by Islamic terrorists group and should be followed by FBI in USA?

• Am
    amona Mar 29, 2009

im a member from few months.and naw when im trying to open the site..its showing block..plese canu help me

• Ka
    Kaj Apr 25, 2009

Now they have a new way of scaming you...Now a pop up window shows up as if someone wants to talk to you...and when you accept the chat request it ask you to pay up. You pay up and that person was never real or never will contact you again. Be aware. THIS IS BY FAR THE BIGGEST DATING WEBSITE SCAM. Along with its other two affiliated website Arabs2arabs.com and muslim4marriage.com. Don't waste your time or money on it.

• Cu
    cute-banker Jun 27, 2009

hey guys
    open this link to open the same website...

• Su
    sunreyny Dec 15, 2009

Arabmatchmaking.com is a scam, all of the sudden when you log in there are many offers for chat. Yeah, ok, maybe because it's Issa's Birthday coming soon and it's a good sign? My suggesti0n is do what I did: 1) fill in the blanks, a rough draft of what you want to say. 2) DO NOT POST A PICTURE 3) If you find youself getting more propsals within in a week as compared to your family then it's fake. 4) Stop and move on, let's be real, if you look at the desired age range column you'll see the answer. NO WOMAN OR MAN ID LOOING FOR A LIFE LONG PARTNER BETWEEN 18-75 YEARS OF AGE! 5) Lets wake up guys, the site is a fake. No woman looks for a man site unseen or without a picture!

I found many interested offers without posting my picutres, thats when I knew the site was fake.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices