Arab National Bank [ANB]double payment of car loan

J Nov 11, 2018 Review updated:

Dear Ma'am/Sir,
I am Jojo Basabe with iqama number [protected] and have a car loan from ANB.
I would like to raise a concern regarding my "accidental double payment".
I received my salary (from another bank) last November 1, 2018 and it was Thursday, and that day the payment for my car loan wasn't deducted.
Until came Monday November 5 I didn't received any notification that the bank deducted the amount of 945SAR in payment of my car loan.
Because of the fear of being penalized again of 100SR (happened few months ago due to delay of ONLY 6 days). So I went to a branch of ANB to pay my monthly due to avoid penalty and got a confirmation sms after the payment.

At that night I received an sms for the payment was deducted on November 4 (the sms was November 5) it means i was deducted November 4 and notified thru sms on November 5 in th evening.

Kindly advise how to make my payment thru ANB branch will be transferred for the payment of November 28 (next monthly payment).

• S
      Jan 07, 2019

I have already paid my car loan payment for December 2018 through SAMBA ONLINE BANKING.
    DETAILS...
    SADAD bill payment transaction
    Internet Bill Number: 082-[protected]-0 ANB PAYMENTS- [protected]- ON DECEMBER 30, 2018.
    Car Loan ID: 7915577
    But ANB people are calling me to make payment for December 2018, which already I have made as per above details.
    Even though due amount was 873 Riyals, but I paid 1000 Riyals.
    Even though I have paid on time, still they are telling me to pay 873+100 Riyals as fine.
    Kindly solve this issue as early as possible.
    Waiting for your kind reply.
    Thanks,