Arab National Bank [ANB]auto lease department anb jeddah

H

I bought the car on leasing from ANB in 2013 and paid all the money on 19 September 2017. But until today i.e 15.10.2017, I did not receive my Istimara.
They told me Istimara will come within 2 weeks but now almost 4 weeks have gone. Whenever, I visit Al Safa Jeddah branch, they don't tell me anything. Their behaviour is very bad as I am begging something from them. They say, come when you receive Maroor message. Secondly, no body is picking the phone call for complaint. I feel very sorry to say that due to ANB Customer Care, next time I will lease car from some other bank and not from ANB. Also I will not recommend ANB auto lease to any body else.

manan soni Feb 17, 2018

Please provide my car key .
    My car KIA Sportage was under lease of ARAB NATIONAL BANK. I paid full payment of car and transfer fees and transfer car under my name before almost one year but till today I do not receive my second Key.

I make complain several times and also personally visit the ANB auto lease division western branch Jeddah. According to branch executive car key in Riyadh Branch office and they are not sending the key.

Car details are below.

@manan soni Same here
    What a behaviour?!! Really annoying

• Aw
    Awais07 Apr 11, 2018

Exactly my situation. I am trying to renew my Ishtimara but they already took more than 4 weeks for a 2 day job. Every time I visit them, they are not even interested to respond. Like I am a beggar standing in front of them. Without even checking the status, they say come after 1 week. Same reply every week.

Who can we seek help from?

• Ir
    Irfan13 Sep 21, 2018

@Awais07 Dear,
    Me too have the same issue. I have paid all the payment one month back including renewal of Isthimara and car transfer fee. Visited twice no proper response from the customer service team. Can you share how many days it took for you to transfer and issuing ishtimara under name?

charjer Aug 08, 2018

I had fully paid my car loan and the istimara was transferred for about 1 year and 2 months. Until this date I made so many follow up for my car second key but to no avail at ANB Auto Lease Naseem Branch (Naseem District Riyadh) the bank keep telling me it is still not available.
    Kindly help me to expedite the release of my second key.

Information Details.
    JERRY IPIL
    Istimara :KL1PM5C50BK108379
    Plate No. 6779 NTB

• Su
    sunup Sep 30, 2018

@charjer I also facing same problems...

• Mz
    mzakariya Oct 17, 2018

Please advise the procedure to return the car to ANB. On what calculation they charge the price?

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices