Aqua Pennsylvania Inc Logo

Aqua Pennsylvania Inc

Having problems with Aqua Pennsylvania Inc?

Aqua Pennsylvania Inc Customer Service Contacts

762 W. Lancaster Ave
Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
United States - N/A

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Aqua Pennsylvania Inc Customer Service. Initial Aqua Pennsylvania Inc complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Aqua Pennsylvania Inc above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Aqua Pennsylvania Inc. Discuss the issues you have had with Aqua Pennsylvania Inc and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Aqua Pennsylvania WastewaterSewer line

I own a place in Tobyhanna Twp which receives sewer service from Aqua. The place is not winterized and I live there from June to early October. I don't remember paying bill for service when there was no service. Recently I received a bill from Aqua for $131.69. $101.30 for last bill which I could not get an explanation for since no one was living in the property. I was also billed 30.00 for current wastewater use when no on was living there. My complaint is ongoing since this will be recurring during the year. My recollection is in the past I didn't have to pay when I was not at the property. I am hoping that I don't have to pay for products and services I am not using.

Dale Moyer

Nov 18, 2019

Aqua Pennsylvania Inc — unfair and unjustified water shut off

I had paid my full Aqua bill on the phone on 11/15/19 and my water service was shut off on 11/18/19. Called...

Aqua Pennsylvania Incmeter replacement requirement

Aqua PA is mandating replacement of their existing water meters "free of charge". They have contracted with Keystone Utility systems to perform the service. Keystone declines to change the meter because the water supply is galvanized. In short, Aqua's authorized vendor is refusing to the work that Aqua has mandated.

Aqua states I must spend several thousand dollars to replace the perfectly functioning and intact pipes in my home to the curb so Keystone can perform the "free" meter exchange.

When the meter was last replaced, there was no issue regarding galvanized pipes. Now there is and according to an Aqua official, it is a liability exclusion from Keystone to protect them if the pipes break during the install.

This is a vendor issue. Aqua states the Keystone WILL replace meters. No equivocation, stipulation or exclusions are mentioned in their correspondence.
    See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Huntingdon Valley, PA
    They say Keystone will do the replacement. Again no exceptions are noted.

Any one with newer pipes will have their meter's exchanged. Anyone with an older home cannot and must bear the cost of replacing working pipes for Keystone and Aqua convenience and to reduce their liability exposure.

There is no regard for advance notice that may happen so homeowners can prepare, no care for limitations of consumers who may not be able to afford replacing pipes unnecessarily. More to the point, a contractual agreement exists when Aqua offers this replacement without any caveats and I accept. There is a contractual breach in Aqua's contractor (as their agent) refuses to do the job agreed upon, especially for a reason that is not expressed in the offer to replace the meter.

It is my contention that Aqua either "grandfather" in people in this situation or contract with a vendor who will do the job that was published - water meter replacement. Full stop. This is the exact situation that another person submitted on this topic but this is occurring in Delaware County PA

Aqua Pennsylvania Inc — meter replacement

Aqua Pennsylvania Inc — rip off

Had a water leak before the water meter (at the shutoff) in the house. This meant money that Aqua was losing...